It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Illinois UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
youtube.com...

What do you think? I don't know...

I'm trying to get in contact with the guy who shot this to talk to him.

I'll post if I am able to get some more info.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It could be one of those UFO toys...
...Looks real...but, the toys look real to..humm...what do others think ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The object is motionless, which tends to make me a bit suspicious. Also, the video begins and ends rather abruptly for no apparent reason. Why not keep filming? Why not try to get closer or view it from a different angle?

I've seen a UFO myself and it was a very compelling experience so I'm hardly a skeptic, but I've seen a lot of pictures and videos that fooled me get debunked.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks to me as if a photo is being recorded here. If its real it must have a flat tire because hovering at an angle...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
im with the "why not keep filming?"
why wouldnt you at least keep recording until it left or did something. i mean, did they see a ufo and say hey we need to get 30 seconds of this, otherwise noone will believe it?
it does seem too still, as in right with the house. there just doesnt seem to be any hint of parallax, maybe there shouldnt be but it just seems 'stuck' to the house somehow.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The only movement I seen was a lightning bug flying by. Maybe a copy and past?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its a HOAX I believe, if this is the second time filming this why didn't they zoom in more to get a better look. From where this is being filmed on the ground the object doesn't look that high in the ground, I am sure this individual could've zoomed in for a better look at what it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Also if its just hanging around like that there would have to be plenty of witnesses. I would trust MUFON videos over Youtube, atleast they screen theirs...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I love how these videos abruptly end. We'll make the effort to whip out a camera and tape it, but we'll only get it for a few seconds and end the tape before anything pertinent happens...

Perhaps research prior to releasing this rather unconvincing video would hold a lil more weight.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, it is not like all these aliens move in the same way. I am really boggled. Does anybody have any theories on the different kinds of craft that are abound in the skies? I believe the triangle ones are military craft. I also believe the spherical and colorful, not dish types, are Pleidians. They are like Dr. Manhattan and can defy the laws of our physical universe!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Eric, I spoke to you last night and really enjoyed it.

I felt you came across as genuine

Is this what you would like to promote?

I'm not going to make a mess here.

I don't think there is anything of any substance to even waste 1 second on this. You asked for opinions, that is mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You should check this one out.

djYSiwIZ69I&feature=related

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Is this from the Larry King show a couple weeks ago or is this a new one?

new topics

top topics

join