It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't get this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumpelstiltskin

Sure, seven years later looking at the timeline you might think that forty some minutes was a hefty length of time. However, until the second airliner hit, it was not realized that there was an attack in progress. Even still, you mention sure the school was empty of bombs etc...so you would rush him out of the school to his limo, which would put him in danger from a sniper.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

...so you would rush (Bush) out of the school to his limo, which would put him in danger from a sniper.

I guess you're right. If it had been my decision to make, I would have sent Bush packing.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Sure, seven years later looking at the timeline you might think that forty some minutes was a hefty length of time. However, until the second airliner hit, it was not realized that there was an attack in progress. Even still, you mention sure the school was empty of bombs etc...so you would rush him out of the school to his limo, which would put him in danger from a sniper.

So you would have him sitting in that school all day because of that sniper bloke then!!!

What I find the most funny and most peculiar is, that he must have been sitting there
in all that time and not once thought about the possibility that he might have been
needed or wanted by the DOD or brass or somebody, to sort of like make decisions or
give orders or that kind of thing!!

I mean, he did brag about being the decision-maker or something like that, didn't he!!
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What you all appear to have not mentioned yet and missed is the the most damning EVIDENCE and PROOF Bush had prior knowledge which came from his own mouth. In a normal world and normal court of law where the rule of LAW would convict a person, BUSH would already be on trial and probably in Jail.

Bush made it very clear in a press conference that he SAW THE FIRST PLANE HIT the WTC... which we all know to be IMPOSSIBLE.

That one FACT alone proves inside job and BUSH is one of the perpetrators.

Its that simple.

GUILTY

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

All day? No I wouldnt keep him in the school all day, but I would keep him there long enough to have my outside agents resweep the area. Again, which is exactly what they did. In addition, the President's staff was getting phone lines opened up for the President to communicate with the chain of command while the Secret Service was ensuring the area outside the school was still secure.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't know, I don't have an opinion on the matter, but I think he definitely looks surprised/afraid by the look on his face.

I don't know, though.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
Does anyone think it is possible that he might have not known about 911 and that the PTB just sent him to that school to get rid of him for the day?

I've believed for years that Bush was not the ringleader of the 911 attacks and in fact was kept in the dark by cheney, rummy, and the others who planned it. If he had been in on the plan, he'd have sprung to his feet and taken charge when told about the attacks. He sat there doing nothing because he truly didn't know what to do.

Bush was certainly involved after the attacks and should be prosecuted for that, but he was not the ringleader.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join