It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Orb in a Photo...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I was walking in Saint Annes Park(Dublin,Ireland) Yesterday, and as usual I had my camera with me. As I walked along a stream running through some woodlands in the park, I snapped a few shots. When I got home and downloaded the pictures to my PC, there was an Orb shape in it.
I didn't see anything when I took the picture, and I initially thought it might be dust, but it's transparent.

Fullsize Image

Does anyone have any idea what this may be?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That is strange! The more i look at, the more i start to make out a shadowed figure behind it. V cool

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticBeliver

No offense but orbs are nothing "supernatural". Unless you happen to be delusional or hopeful I wouldn't even bother posting them. But you did and this tells me you wish to get a supernatural answer, I'll bite.

This being you captured is known as Zorgath Eisj Lamartro. He's a 9th level Angellic presence whose purpose is to lay in wait for unsuspecting photographers and startle them with his orbyness.

He exists on the vibrational dimension known as "Pffrrrrrt" which to us sounds similar to a "fart".

So no, this is nothing special. If I wanted to prove it to you I could just upload my pictures. One of which features me and a Pleiedian named Screeaeeaeeth Chaoldaolwow.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by asala]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey mate! That's not fair! Look, I was merely curious as to what it might be. I have been a photographer for many years, and have never seen anything like this. Now as I am registered with ATS, I think I have a right to post this picture, and ask for an answer!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Simply Amazing !

I would bet that you found a spirit entity portal.

There is no telling just exactly what you will find coming from that darkened area.

Set up cameras

And prepare to also do some EVP.

I would suggest that you keep this 'find' secret for now. If it is a portal you would not want to draw too much attention to the location. Believe me, you will not want the karma if you bring in too many people and it is a portal.

There are nature entities which use these portals on a regular basis unbeknownst to ordinary people. They have an important job to in keeping the energies clear in certain areas. I am not certain what they actually do, but I once disclosed a location similar and have felt guilt ever since.

This looks to be a positive source and negative energies and persons can and will attack on many levels if you are not very conscious with who you bring.

Also before you do any 'work' bring gifts, things like tobacco, food, sweets, fruit and the like. Candles are also a nice gift.

Question: Have there been an unusual amount of sightings in the area? UFOs, rainbows in clear weather? Also is there a source of clear spring waters nearby? Berry brambles?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by trilateral

Wow i found a rude troll.

What pray tell is your level of expertise that allow's you to determine what exactley we are looking at in this picture ?

As for the rest of your post well it's clear you fail in life on a daily basis.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Question: Have there been an unusual amount of sightings in the area? UFOs, rainbows in clear weather? Also is there a source of clear spring waters nearby? Berry brambles?

I'm not too sure about UFOs. No Rainbows, mainly because we haven't had much clear weather. The stream I was walking along is very clear and clean. and yes, there's a lot of Berry Brambles nearby.

EDIT

Lee, who might I ask are you referring to?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ScepticBeliver]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticBeliver

Thank you for taking the time to present your picture to everyone at ATS !

Take rude comment's with a pinch of salt there ten a penny and normally made by people that dont have anything better to do with there time.

Well done.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sorry man, but your orb it probably just a dust or pollen particle or a bug that was close to the lens.
Sorry.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Erm Lee, the word "exactly" contains only one E,
and as for me failing in life, haha we shall see,
judging by the high horse upon which you sit,
I come to the conclusion you are nothing but a SNIP,
I'm a rude troll ? because I made a joke about this pic ?
or the fact that I elaborated like I was taking the piss ?
I don't care what you say cos you must believe this,
is something other than some photographic glitch,
caused by something mundane like a packet of crisps,
resting in the sunlight catching the rays as the hit,
and reflecting them into the camera's lens but thats impossible isn't it ?!?!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
trilateral. If people stopped posting at ATS, ATS would die. I'm terribly sorry if you don't like my post, but I think I have the same right to post about my pic, as someone would have the right to post about finding a UFO, or Knowing that 9/11 was a government plan.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm also not too sure about 'orbs.'

The area you took a photo looks quite wet and there is a chance it's a spec of moisture on the lens.

Other than that, the area looks quite serene, a pleasant place to walk!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
When I got my first digital camera for my 15th birthday I started to take pictures of the moon through my telescope, then I decided to take a picture of my telescope, and i found orbs in the picture, I decided to take a closer look and showed it to my mom and suddenly my mom said that there's two faces in there, when i saw it, I got chills. Then I decided go back out to my backyard and ask to show themselves and I took a picture, all of a sudden I got so many orbs in my picture that I got scared to go out. Anyways I have these 3 pictures I wanted to show of that night. The 3rd picture I saw a face but I don't know if you will be able to see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
also, the whole picture doesn't show on here since it's cut off

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think its to do with the lens also.....I used to get it on my camera in a few pictures that I took....Unless I have no idea that they were actually orbs....let me dig some pics out.....!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Heres some - I have more but what got me when I looked through the pics - some had them and some did'nt..

anyway here goes - take a look...faces have been edited for obvious reasons..

1. www.imagebam.com...

2. www.imagebam.com...

3. www.imagebam.com...

4. www.imagebam.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Orbs (called flare) that appear in photos are usually dust in the lens, which gets sucked in during focusing and zooming, or dust that settles onto the external half of the front element. When light hits this dust from an angle it will reflect off it, and the refraction patterns of the internal lenses will magnify the light speck in an abnormal way due to the dust being so close to the optical centre of the lens. Usually only point light sources such as the sun or streetlights cause this, and the light source does not have to be within the field of view of the lens. This means a light that cannot be seen can still cause flare.
The more dust a lens has the more flare will be produced, and the cheaper the lens is the more prone it is to flare. Even lenses without any dust at all can still produce flare, but this will generally not be seen as the classical single orb shape.
Just thought I'd chip in.

[edit on 24/7/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

new topics

top topics

join