It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials caught on tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi all, as per usual just browsing the net and found this.

Have a look and see what you think.

youtube.com...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by survivor]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Looks like a fake to me. And if you notice the time and date which takes place over a week or so all the times are when it should still be light out so where is it he is taping that would have a ufo in the pitch black during the day time?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What are we supposed to be looking at? It's too dark to make any judgements.. Might as well be a pan lid dangling on a string in the dark.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Its impossible to say, its so dark and blurry you cant even say its its a fake or real UFO its just a video of blurred dark shapes.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
Looks like a fake to me. And if you notice the time and date which takes place over a week or so all the times are when it should still be light out so where is it he is taping that would have a ufo in the pitch black during the day time?

to my knowledge it was filmed in turkey, i don't know what the time zone is like there, but yes i noticed the editing - there have been ufos that have hung around for days or hours in the same area or have just stayed in a static position...just a thought

and so here comes the debunk police!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by survivor]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is the UFO filmed at Istanbul - Kumburgaz on August 2007:

Original video taken & owned by : Yalcýn Yalman (Guard on same location)

Witness : 10 - 12 peoples same times

Time : Summer 2007 (Agu)

Original filmed time : 22 minute

Previously discussed on ATS:

Turkey Ufo Center Sirius: Most convincing Video until now. Not for me

Man from Turkey claims to have videod two aliens on board a UFO

The Objects Captured On Film In The Kumburgaz Sightings Are Ufo's

Original source: SiriusUfo

I remember that even though the original video duration is 22 minutes, only a 9:31 mins. was released: it would be interesting to find out if it has been released the rest of the footage.
I've brought this thread to commodore64's attention: he/she speaks turkish, and could be very helpful in order to find some possible updates about the footage.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
@ *Internos*, thanks for that post its a great contribution

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

its probably the effects of the spacecraft. Alot of people claim that time stops or freezes while an alien abduction is taken place.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
hi since i'm new to this matther i wanted to know how it can be possible that they freez the time can one of u guys point me out to a thread on how they can do this.

and i'm sorry for my bad englisch because i'm from belgium and can't write it so wel .

anyways.

thanks in advance

Degreef Steve

can someone create also such a nice avatar for me to they are really nice

greets steve

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewen
hi since i'm new to this matther i wanted to know how it can be possible that they freez the time can one of u guys point me out to a thread on how they can do this.

and i'm sorry for my bad englisch because i'm from belgium and can't write it so wel .

anyways.

thanks in advance

Degreef Steve

i think they bend space and time, that way they can go forwards, backwards or maybe even stop time - but im not a quantum physicist so im not a 100% certain?.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
thanks for the reply.
is there a topic around that explains a bit more on this subject?

and if so can u point me out on it? thnx in advance anyway.

i'm new and since this is so massive huge over here i have difficlulties to find my way around.

cheers

steve

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

eXACTLY
poor editing
poor quality
poor camera work
poor image
poor me for watching it

pour me a drink

new topics

top topics

join