It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone else on the Moon ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video, and was wondering if it has ever been debunked? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Looks interesting to me. Good hoax if it is one.

Also, it's the first time I've ever seen this video, I wonder why I've never seen it on ATS before.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry, wanted to imbed it because im pretty lazy at links sometimes.

Odd, I am sure the regular debunking team will be allong shortly. It does look as if someone came into the frame and picked something up and walked back off of camera to the right.

It's a pretty recent upload to YouTube, I wonder what it is? Perhaps a hoax, kinda looked like they used microsoft movie maker to age the film a bit, the scratches are pretty consistant with that windows program I think.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

thats just a Cardboard cutout of Ted Danson

Dont worry - it happens on movie sets all the time

Actually though - on a serious note

Let me say that i do believe, and fully know that we landed on the moon. But this image in the new film (if the film is legit) seems to be bending over and picking something up, as if he or she was not meant to be in the film.

If i was a 'the moon landing is fake' kinda guy - i'd be eating this one for dinner.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I'm sure this is in the ATS archives somewhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Anyone have a alternative link? My browser crashes at home on youtube, and it's blocked here at work.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
fake...

you can tell by the dark / light levels. good attempt, but when the leg...or arm...or w/e it was casts shadow, its darker then any other shadow in that shot. if the person who made this was thinking, hed use the same shadow darkness as the one under the lander, and darken the film alittle.

its also too clean, the resolution of the "thing" is a close match to its surroundings but not perfect.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thats the freakiest damn shadow.Comes into then out of shot.
It almost looks like a ghost.But in reality it could be dust in the wind.
I guess it could be added to the video to.
Its hard to say these days with video technology.It kind of looks like legs step into the frame then step out.Very bizarre.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Previous thread:
Video shows a THIRD person on the moon?

It has been made using a16v.1704820 and a16v.1705138, both available on NASA archives.

The video in question shows a lot of discrepancies, for example see this post by ignorant_ape.
I hope this helps.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
[edit on 8-5-2009 by Daniem]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its fake - the static that appears during the film is layered over the picture.. like the effect in final cut/ final cut express. 100% definite - so thats one thing that has definitely been doctored.

Also the vibrations, scratches and movement at the start are very fake looking and too uniform to be real.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i agree i think its a guy picking something up off the ground. The person is facing away from the camera.

Maybe it's a set?

that's what I see anyway.

[edit on 5/9/09 by CSquared288]

join