It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, missile, nothing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I was out this morning at about 6am eastern. My wife and I noticed something moving very fast, but it was too far to even see. I pulled over to take a picture with my phone but it was already gone. It did leave behind a chemtrail with a very serious turn in it.

When I was getting out of the car my wife said it just turned and was gone.

Here is a link to the pictures online:

picasaweb.google.com...

and here is a link to the original files (untouched):

rapidshare.com...

I'm not claiming it be anything other than a chemtrail. I am just curious in the opinions here.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Symp EL]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey nice pic,

We have those in Sand Diego too. The story is that high altitude test missiles are launched and leave behind a trail. The trail actually gets frozen and creates that weird effect.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nice pic there was that from a phone?Pretty good for a phone.
Yes if they are playing around with missile defense shield (star wars) types of missiles, they are tracking an object and will often even put zigzag type trails as they turn and maneuver to intercept another moving object.
It has to find the quickest trajectory to get to the object and as the object moves, along with the earth moving, that changes, so it has to suddenly change course to get there quicker.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah, the camera quality on my phone blows me away every time. It's an LG Dare for Verizon.

Whatever it was in the sky that thing was moving! Thanks for the replies.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Yep all over San Diego,

I'm here in El Cajon and I see all the air traffic coming in and that is just a course change from an airplane. I can take that same picture many times a day. I would if I felt the need. Nothing to see here.

There are a lot of ATS members from San Diego around here lately.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
we have them here in wisconsin also.. that is what it looks like after a jet airliner goes over , sometimes if you look up.. you will see those, usually about 10 times a day, they fly high in the sky,, so you have to look up. .... amazing.... again.. they are called air planes, they have been around awhile now..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

Yeah, SD is exposed to a lot of weird stuff to get citizens thinking.

I noticed when the Art Bell (Coast to Coast) show is on, there is a lot of SD listeners.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
reply to post by lovepens1

Yeah, SD is exposed to a lot of weird stuff to get citizens thinking.

Thinking rationally?

not too much of it.

new topics

top topics

join