It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Larry king Americas Jamie Maussan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
First off, if you don't know Jamie Maussan, let me fill you in:

Jaime Maussan was born in Mexico City, and earned a B.A. degree in radio and television from the Miami University in Ohio. He has enjoyed a 25 year career in the media, during which he has received numerous awards, and is now General Director and Anchorman of "60 Minutes" Mexico. He has produced 20 commercial videos for "Programas de Investigacion", achieving leadership for an independent production company in Mexico. He also produces a radio program "Jaime Maussan, UFOs and other Mysteries", which has become one of the most popular shows in Mexico.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Many other links on him

So now on to my question. Is Larry king doing for America what Jamie did for Mexico? Jamie is responsiable for some of the best footage we have out there on recent UFO's (since 91') for the simple reason that he told everyone in Mexico to start bring Cameras around with them, and always look up!

I watched only one of the many Larry king specials on UFO's the one right before the most recent one, when he was covering the recent released Radar Data from the Texas Sighting. But Larry king has be Hounding this recent stuff, i hear about him having another special almost weekly now!

Thread about it

So what do you think, Is Larry king going to be Americas next break threw on Ufo Disclosure? Geez what would that impact be if the strongest nation on Earth started to truely believe enough the bring cameras on them, wouldn't that be enough to Break threw to demand answers and force disclosure for once and for all?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan has also endorsed pretty fake
looking videos too....the Mexican ET behind the
street light,the dwarf footage from Argentina,the spinning
disc over Mexico city etc...all fake!
What annoys me about Maussan is that he is very quick in
saying that the footage is the real deal before analysis
I`m pretty sure he has been duped a few times and
used to ridicule the subject!
We could maybe say the same about the Romanek
footage being used on the Larry King show?I just
don`t trust Larry King or the people that run
network tv one iota!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Jamie keeps running his UFO video of a mystery location where a UFO flies behind an apt. building in Mexico!....and yet the apt. he speaks of is visible from his front door step! (from RUSS at the on-line UFO DATA magazine) Santiago G., his friend and partner is the real deal and he is a super NASA UFO buff and talks and lectures about NASA.
I figure that is why Jamie M. has joined himself to Santiago's hip!!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Larry King is Jamie and not Santiago, but Larry is very very old and full of himself. He will be replaced soon and,anyway, he is told what to put on his show, cuz UFOs get ratings! It worked for FOX NEWS and they also use comedian Bill Nye as their skeptic. Jim Oberg looks presidential, compared to Nye! And only Oberg carries big time credentials, and gets super heated!
so if Oberg is on, its serious and usually about NASA videos, as he no longer does general UFO dissing! He is a the real skeptical gunman!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
he is told what to put on his show, cuz UFOs get ratings!

That's probably true, but after watching last night's show, I do think that Larry does have a genuine interest in the subject. At one point, I remember him getting frustrated with Bill Nye, although I can't remember what was being said at that point since I was having a few brews. Anyone notice that, or was it just me?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Regardless whether one or two videos are fake or not, getting the word out is very important. Granted, you never want the media to show fakes, which ruins credibility, but sometimes it can't be helped...

I'm starting to tire of this Romanek guy... he's supposedly had this footage for YEARS.. thats why it looks so bad. He's either greedy, or just plain ignorant... PUT THE TAPE OUT!!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I think the same, if the masses started to actually started to bring there cameras around where ever they go, and started to sky watch, i think that the over whelming amount of footage would prevail a discloser. At the least, we would start to see a true awareness of our Stellar Sky, something that would again awaken us more. There is a rhyme and a reason the ancients were devoted to tracking the stars. What internal secrets could we open up?

Edge of my seat-

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In my opinion Larry King is acting smart following the recent stir by the recent
UFO wave events, Chicago airport, Stephenville etc. These were media's authentic
bombs almost covered by all networks. Larry King is now attracting the attention
by these continuous UFO shows and he is getting those ratings wich I think just
reveals how potential the UFO subject is in America despite the useless efforts of
the military and goverment by decades, they failed.

I watched on the canadian History Television Network a UFO marathon all week
with two UFO shows every day, and most of them new ones. What does this mean?
Exactly the point, UFOs are a hot topic right now and more shows are coming. Then
I think Larry King will continue with the subject. In my opinion last Friday show was
one of the best in Larry King because of a great UFO researchers panel and two
weak skeptics that looked very bad, weak in their answers showing sarcasm like
the villains in this episode, people did'nt buy their explanations.

new topics

top topics

join