It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye could be one of "them"!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
actually, the chap who kept insulting nye and calling him "pal" seemed pushy to me.

you are just paranoid.

You have a funny recollection of the interview if you're referring to Dr. Robert Jacobs. I did laugh when he asked Nye if he was going to do a trick with baking soda and water

To refresh everyone's memory, Jacobs was a USAF photographic instrumentation officer who filmed a UFO disabling an ICBM test. The CIA confisicated the film. King asked Nye, so what is Bob Jacobs lying, and Nye suggested the UFO was really another secret government project that Jacobs wasn't briefed on. Mind you the UFO was traveling as fast as a ballistic missile, performed maneuvers around the nose cone, and this was in the early 1960s!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
You have a funny recollection of the interview if you're referring to Dr. Robert Jacobs. I did laugh when he asked Nye if he was going to do a trick with baking soda and water

To refresh everyone's memory, Jacobs was a USAF photographic instrumentation officer who filmed a UFO disabling an ICBM test. The CIA confisicated the film. King asked Nye, so what is Bob Jacobs lying, and Nye suggested the UFO was really another secret government project that Jacobs wasn't briefed on. Mind you the UFO was traveling as fast as a ballistic missile, performed maneuvers around the nose cone, and this was in the early 1960s!

Dr. Jacobs overreacted a bit but he knows Nye is a fraud, an actor masquerading as a scientist. That's why he called him "Mr. Comedian." Nye has a degree in mechanical engineering which makes him a college graduate. He holds at least one patent which makes him a patent holder. He is not a scientist. Dr. Jacobs is.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
bill nye is a freaking idiot and doesnt seem to know anything whatsoever about this subject. from what i saw of the show he doesnt have anything to say other then just denying evertyhing.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join