It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it true that the Dairy Queen is married to the Burger King?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This has always had me curious. I was going to post in the General Conspiracy section, but figured it would get bounced. Not sure if it IS a conspiracy anyway.

It is about places that serve food, so I hope I have the right place here. Now.....are these two married? Is McDonald their son? Is Wendy their daughter? Do they live in a White Castle? Is their sex life a Sizzler? (or perhaps a fizzler over the years). Does the King still get Hardees? Is Jack in The Box? (often?). Hmmmm...trying to think of something funny to say using Krispy Kreme.....

But anyhoo, is there anything to the Dairy Queen and the Burger King being married?

EDIT TO ADD: There is actually a chain of fast food restaurants known as:

In-N-Out Burger

I could have used that, but it may have gotten ugly. And you can't make stuff like that up. In-N-Out Burger. I would think a better name for a brothel.....one that specializes in quickies! Fast Food as it were....

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good one.......

In fact Dairy Queen is married to the Pampered Chef. It was an arranged marriage by Warren Buffet as they are both owned by Berkshire Hathaway.

Now I don't know if the Pampered Chef is just well looked after or is in fact in need of diapers that the poor Queen needs to change.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just between you and I, I've heard that Dairy Queen is pregnant because Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper

BOOOO HISSS bad joke sorry but I couldn't resist

Michelle

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It wasn't long after Ronald McDonald and the Hamberglar were discovered in a compromising love tryst that things got interesting.

Relaxed gay marriage laws in some states allowed the couple to soon exchange vows.

It wasn't long after the marriage that the couple adopted their first child.
Though it is rumored that a surrogate mother carried the child for Ronald.

[edit on 21/7/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You are all killing me. Didn't wrap his Whopper. What if he had a Whopper, Jr? Would we not be having this conversation?

top topics

join