It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian "Nostradamus" predicts earthquake for Philippines - Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Actually Today.

Interesting and scary. I hope it does not happen.

Remember Ivan Browning back in the late 80's predicted a massive EQ on the New Madrid fault in Southern Missouri and it had everyone in the Midwest on pins and needles.

If I remember correctly Browning even predicted a date of like December 22 1998.

The date came and went with no EQ, if anything good came from Brownings prediction is that it got the attention of everyday Americans and they started to prep for the big one that never came.

Predictions by Brazilian psychic stokes fear among Filipinos
Web posted at: 7/17/2008 3:5:24

Source ::: The Peninsula/By RAYNALD RIVERA DOHA •

A modern day Nostradamus' prophesy of a powerful earthquake devastating the Philippines has triggered wave of panic among Filipinos.

www.thepeninsulaqatar.com...

Brazilian "Nostradamus" predicts earthquake for Philippines - Tomorrow!

mediumchannel.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It will pass with no effect , and the Brazilian guy will say "God saw fit to intervene", so some other gumph.
If it does happen I'll be very surprised, If it does can he give me next Fridays lottery Numbers ?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
there's a host of other peole making predictions on quakes,
it seems they swarm around the Apogee and Perigee of the moon
and within a 7 day window of new or full moons (i'm not certain which...)

this guy seems to informed enough to read the Stan Deyo site and others that are linked from Steve Quayle's site.

?wonder who gave him that moniker.... Brazilian Nostradamus. harrumph!
i bet he was never a Jew who converted to Catholicism like the real M. Nostradamus did... whats he a poetic seer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, i finally read the article.

but far more intriguing is the Phillipino community in Qatar...

bet they are the foreign workers that are involved with oil or the massive construction projects in that area of the Persian Gulf. from what i hear/read the Arab Gulf states, UAE, Abu Dhabi, and Dhubi have tens of thousands of Hindu and other asian workers in man camps that (rumor has it) indenture these workers for the cost of their flight over to the work sites on the Arabian Peninsula.
maybe someone knows for sure.
thanks

[edit on 18-7-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I can assure everyone that the Filipinos in the UAE have not expressed any fearful reactions to this so-called prediction. How do I know? 'Cos I'm a Filipino and I'm in the UAE. It pisses me off when people like this so-called psychic (more like charlatan) singles out my country and my fellowmen to sow their seeds of fear. It's 7 PM of July 18 here as I type this so where's the quake? Methinks its such a beautiful Friday evening and me and my sis might be going to the beach tonight. you guys wanna come along?

[edit on 7.18.08 by toreishi]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's now the 19th at 02:34. Where's the freakin' earthquake?

And it wasn't even in the predictions of the Brazilian. katcarneo.wordpress.com...

top topics

join