It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 Who Witness UFO & ALIEN (Africa)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
62 who witness a ufo landing & alien. (Africa)
3 Min Video.
www.youtube.com...

Do you think these kids made it all up?

If so why?

My point here is there are scores of people out there who have witnessed ufo's and had face to face contact with ET's through abductions or other experiences yet everybody disregards their stories and asks for hard proof.

The majority assumes that anybody making such a claim of an ET encounter is either after money, writing a book or seeking attention or fame.

What possible motive can someone have to make such claims?

Some people have lost their jobs and entire families after disclosing what they know? Some have gone missing and some mysteriously killed. All for the supposed betterment of mankind merely to be trampled upon by the majority of us and called delusional, mental or liar. (What is their motive for this?)

The majority seek hard proof and evidence of ET existence but I think alot of people overlook such simple cases as these 62 children that had no reason whatsoever to lie about what they saw.

Think about it, 62 children all saying the same thing and for what?
Don't you think 1 of them might tattle tell on the rest of them if they were making it all up? How could 62 children pull of such a claim if they were not being truthful? It would be impossible in my mind! Think about it.

There is enough eye witness testimony out there and
NO your never going to ever get hard proof
or disclosure from the government.
If disclosure ever is released it will come from the ET's
themselves. They have been here for thousands of
years and kept it a well hidden secret.
(Most of us could not handle the truth)

TIME FOR PEOPLE TO FACE REALITY
AND WAKE UP.

For those of you seeking more knowledge I suggest you
watch these 2 videos. This person IMO is as credible as they get.
Video 1
video.google.com...
VIdoe 2
video.google.com...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This has already been discussed -

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My own personal view.... the kids really saw an alien

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Great vid, looked at the other posts too.

There is an innocence among children, and with 62 of them seeing it and saying the same thing must have some credibility.

Interesting to see that they all felt the same message maybe via telepathy, have not seen this one before, thanks for bringing it up again.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG

Interesting to see that they all felt the same message maybe via telepathy, have not seen this one before, thanks for bringing it up again.

yes great video, i found the message part very interesting, causing damage to this planet, something big is going to happen, end times, and we must not advance anymore regarding technology, as i guess its like the kids that found the matches.

Very believable, you can see the honesty on their faces.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
One of the points I was trying to make in this thread is there are so many dis-believers out there and especially lately I've noticed on ATS who overlook such simple cases as these that seem just about impossible to disprove.

I find it hard to believe that with all the many cases out there people still won't unlock their hard set minds to even consider that ET's are here and have been here for a very long time now.

It amazes me that people actually expect the government to announce something about the presence of extraterrestrials. That's like the shadow government stepping forward and telling us they were behind 9/11. I just don't see how people don't get it by now, what does everyone expect full disclosure on CNN?

You won't ever hear anything about it on the news other than a professional coming on from SETI debunking someone's claim of seeing a ufo or having alien contact. OF course they will make it sound so believable and make you feel as if "Hey this guys from SETI and knows his stuff" we should listen to him afterall that's all they do is search for intelligent life, if anyone would know it would be him. BS, SETI is a lie and a front. I am someone who has been in contact with aliens and had personal experiences so I know they exist, SETI knows damn well extraterrestrials are here so does most of NASA and the rest of the space program coverups.

HOPING SOME OF YOU WILL WAKE UP!

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
HOPING SOME OF YOU WILL WAKE UP!

Maybe its all the fluoride

And I totally agree with both you and Denied that this is almost unequivocal(?) evidence that they are out there and want to help/warn.

Peace

Lestat

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thank you Malevolent_Aliens for bringing this article to ATS.
I saw this video on youtube about a week ago, and it has fascinated me since.

I would like to point out that there is NO WAY that you can get all of the children to lie. Most children do not lie. So, for all of them to lie, and have the same exact story, as well as the description of the craft, is definitely proof in my opinion.

This video needs to be watched !!!!!!

The other fascinating thing that I saw in this video, was how many of them seem to have had telepathic ideas implanted into their heads that "something bad is going to happen" and "we need to fix it".

Again, kids don't lie. You can maybe get one kid out of ten to lie, but never in this large of number...........

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Kids have more ability than adults to be candid and matter of fact.

Just a fact.

Guess it has something to with being born enlightened (burden free, not heavy, light in nature) until the adult entrains them a good 9 yrs

new topics

top topics

join