It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens here to save us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Alright... I've been on this forum for a few months now mostly as a lurker just reading threads and becoming educated, so most of you don't really know me very well. So for those of you who don't... hey guys :].

anyway... browsing some threads tonight, I had this very bold idea come into my mind that I wanted to share with you guys, but first, let me explain my thought process.

Hopping from conspiracy subject to conspiracy subject, there are a few things that I noticed most of the theories have in common;

1. The government is hiding something from the people (well I'm sure a lot of things for that matter) but this something feels as if it is crucial to the outcome of the world in the next few years.

2. December 21, 2012 is a day that is mentioned in numerous theories... mostly having to do with astronomical significance/ end of the world

3. Something just feels.... wrong. No one can put their finger on it, but the majority of the people on these forums have a gut feeling that something big is around the corner. (it's what actually lured me to these forums to begin with... before this forum I had this gut instinct that I needed to learn survival skills and first aid skills for whatever reason)

4. In terms of Aliens... believer or not, you cannot help but notice an increase in UFO references, news articles, documentaries, and sightings...

5. many people feel as if we're on the verge of a spiritual awakening or we're on the verge of the next stage of our evolution or something.

6 The Mets are on a 10 game winning streak... so good things must be around the corner
haha jk

But seriously what could all of this mean? It seems strange that these ideas are mentioned so often. I like to think... maybe the reason for this... is they're all part of something together.

I'm going to make a bold move, and throw out a completely abstract scenario that I just thought of while reading Scobro's thread about his daughter.

What if the earth as we know it is on its way to some kind of destruction. Whether it be the famed Planet-X, or the scientific theory that our solar system is entering an extremely high energy section of the galaxy that is impossible to harbor life. What if this really is going to happen?

It seems as if the likely date for this is December 21'st, 2012 if the Mayans were really as good at astronomy as we're told. Or if the crop circles depicting the solar systems position on Dec 12 are really of extra terrestrial origin, and they're trying to tell us something.

My theory is... what if the government knows of this "doomsday" and the reason they are creating a one world government is to be able to coral the people of the planet much easier than if there are multiple governments all doing what they feel is right. What if the reason they are creating a one world government is not of hostile intention... But with intention to save our race by helping control us during a mass panic. If humans found out about a possible doomsday scenario the world would turn to chaos... everyone knows this.

In Scobro's thread, there's an idea that schools are trying to condition our children for a possible alien visitation. The children in the Africa school ufo landing video say that they were told that aliens knew of our planets future destruction. So maybe we're being conditioned for their future assistance by media propaganda?

What if aliens are in cahoots with our government, in order to try to help us create colonies on another planet in the wake of our planets destruction. It would explain the mention by Scobro's daughter about aliens coming to gather seeds in a non-hostile manner (to help grow plants on another planet!) it would also account for aliens visiting and "observing" the people of our planet. Maybe they want to learn about us so they can help us.

The biggest flaw I can see with this theory... why would they want to help us?

well thats my theory... let me hear what you guys think about it :]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Africa UFO incident video.

www.youtube.com...

Scobro's Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dec 21st Crop Circle

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If they are anything like us, then no they there not here to save us.
Most of us humans wouldn't donate $1 to feed a staving child in Africa for one week supply of food.

If there anything like us at all, there just here to suck the Earths resources dry.

But who knows, maybe there's some nice aliens around that would like to save us.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
True. There are a lot of very selfish humans out there.

Maybe we made a deal with the aliens or something? we give them something in return for our salvation.

I hate to think of what the trade off could have been if it does exist, but it could explain their theoretical assistance.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm glad you brought this up! From what I am learning, we will NOT have a world destruction scenario...on the contrary. Our planet AND people are re-awakening to who we really are and where we came from. We will all ascending to a higher mental plane on a gradual basis. A plane in which we will all have the true love of God in our hearts and love for each other. I do believe the ETs are all around us to help us through this enlightenment process. Read up on Andrew Collin's book about the Cygnus Star call "Cygnus Mystery", if you would like to learn how we got here and who we really are...very interesting, informative read.
However, I have doubts about the government wanting to save us by herding us into detainment camps...especially when these camps (read up on Operation Garden Plot) are surrounded by high fences topped with barbed wire. I'm afraid you think the current government actually cares about Americans. If Congress even really cared...Bush would have been impeached years ago!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

Thanks for your reply :]

The only thing that I can think of to explain the detainment camps.... is maybe they are for people who are completely against the idea of leaving the planet, to the extent of harming others. I mean you have to expect certain people to act insanely if a scenario like this does take place.

Maybe the government wants to be prepared in order to protect those who are for the idea of starting a new life on another planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'll tell you right now the government wants to reduce the population of the planet to 2 billion from the 5 or 6 billion currently living and they have plans to do it.

I wouldn't be so quick to join in a tall gated barbed wired fence prison, especially for the government. That would make a nice pile of people to throw a bomb on.

if anything happens, get a gun, some friends and live out in the Bush/Woods/Jungle like the hardest men. Tribes men.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't really know the 100% answer I have beliefs and feelings etc.
But one thing I think of is how we treat other things below us.
Like something with such advanced knowledge and intelligence to travel in time at the speed of light and faster etc.
Could, see us as mere cattle for there own pleasure.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
But imagine for a minute that our government isn't as evil as you are saying it is. I think this could be a possible scenario given you believe aliens and our government have contact in some form or another with each other.

Personally in my travels I have seen more evidence that I feel leads to government knowledge of alien existence, then I have seen disproving a possible connection between our government and aliens.

So if our planet is in fact doomed, why not ask for help from our friends from above?

I personally don't feel that everyone in our government is evil enough to wipe out billions of innocent people like you're saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

that is true, but at the same time, what if the race that we're being helped by sees us as equals.

It's kind of an abstract idea but what if they are technologically advanced... and they see us as physically advanced or mentally advanced. Aliens aren't necessarily "all knowing" they just had a different developmental process and alternative supplies leading them to higher technological advances.

Hey maybe the technology they now posses was left by another race that died off? there's millions of possibilities. I just don't want to jump to the most hostile ideas first.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well I guess the fact is there may be more than 1 race.
If we believe there is another race of beings then by logical definition that says theres probably many, more than 1.
I honestly would hope they are kind and friendly and want to help and enlighten us.I wish they would come here now and announce themselves.
But if there is many species of Beings in the Universe, chances are some would/could be evil and some good.
Some of the unexplained mutilations ive seen don't seem they would be from a nice friendly bunch of beings.
Or perhaps, like us, and in every race of other beings, they have good and evil ones.

[edit on 18/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

The best thing to do to prepare for something like that is to evolve yourself as a human which seems to be the new trend.
I mean like meditate and DNA activation stuff, that way you won't be afraid to die. I know it sound wacky but I have seen many places on the web and video of people in contact with aliens and multidimensional beings saying the thing to do is evolve our minds and spirit.
I myself had a dream and my dead great grandmother told me basically the same thing, also said if you learn astral travel and OBEs or any higher meditation your soul will never be trapped on earth like other people who die unexpectedly. So I'm working with some DNA activation thing and meditation when I have free time.

But other than that yeah if its too late, begging the aliens to save us the next best bet.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

3. Something just feels.... wrong. No one can put their finger on it, but the majority of the people on these forums have a gut feeling that something big is around the corner.
reply to post by Anomen

FYO,
If one is human it is normal to feel apprehensive. Not unusual. All sorts of reasons to feel this way. Might be a built in protection mechanism from the past but it is here to stay.

We've been here a long time, they won't destroy us. We will only try to destroy ourselves but fail, of course.

It isn't our governments, our resourses, our kids, or anything else they care about. They are just trying to teach each and every one of us lessons at a personal level.

Simple concept. Noone could possibly believe it's going on. But it is the only reason that explaines the phenomenon.

Nothing will happen on 2012 or 2020 or any other date other than, life on this planet will go on. And we will continue our paths of "enlightenment".

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
First off, no one is "out to get you" but yourself. You here and now make the spiritual choices that will effect the rest of your existance. This "life", in the phyiscal illusion, upon truly awakening after it will seem like a lame movie with too many special effects. The only one that can harm you here is yourself, so the sooner you realize that the sooner you can actually get to doing the good work.

All that "NWO" is just self induced susperia born within those that obsess about it so that they will not have to face the spiritual reality of this existance.

Pound for pound I strongly sudgest you pick up a copy of the "Urantia Book". That's the most uptodate spiritual text on the planet.

2012 is the "end times" phenomenon. It's part of a large cycle of cleansing for the planet and the product. If you think about this planet as a farm, and spiritual/soulful personality as the product, then you'll better understand what's going on. This is basic theory that appears throughout spiritual texts. Biblically it's said this world is like a farm where overnight the enemy came and sowed weeds throughout the grain, and the farmer instead of lossing everything said to let them grow together and upon the HARVEST (2012) the grain goes in the barn and the weeds in the fire. Are you going to be grain or a weed? The answer to that question is up to you.

125+ thousand years ago the "fallen angel" event happened, basicly those "alien" creatures who were suposed to help humanity thought they'd do better making mankind their own personal toys. This is covered in paper "Rebelion of the Planet" of the urantia papers.

All this spiritual stuff is real. I've cut my way through all the BS, and this means you can too. It's your responsability as a creature that might want to exist after the illusionary physical world's dream is over to try to do what you can to rise above the nose.

There are "aliens", the watchers, who could be seens as here to "help" us. However they can only interact to prevent compleat loss of life on earth, not to make sure you don't stub a nail.

There will be lots and lots of death to come. If this frightens you, then maybe you should start to deal with that. It's only the mortality that scares you. After you will be Judged. All this spiritual stuff is self dependent. Each will be judged of their own rights. There is no way out via religion. There is no escape.

Get right in the head, and sit back and enjoy the ride! The more you fall into the physical illusion of it all the harder of a time it will be for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Nothing will happen on 2012 or 2020 or any other date other than, life on this planet will go on. And we will continue our paths of "enlightenment".

I can't agree with that, yeah maybe no "Dooms day" type thing will happen in 2012, or maybe it will, but at the rate of pollution, forest fires, war, increasing UFO activity, gas prices, global warming, something major has to happen. We can't just live in it and the world going back round its marry way.

Something big for sure is going to happen in the next few years, if you didn't know the new arms race is satellite weaponry. Its the BIG thing now, obviously not in mainstream media.

The amount of war satellites world governments have in space now is alarming. I saw on a high ranking military person on CNN or something admit NASA launching 2-3 satellites a month into space is child's play that the US military is launching about 15 satellites into space every month.
I think he wasn't really suppose to mention that.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

The aliens are hostile. The government envies the technology so that is why we had to let them abduct humans. Phil Schneider was assassinated for revealing info about it all.

The aliens want to claim that they created humans but most likely they are envious of the human race for some reason. Possible reasons are they can't think for themselves as individuals, they can't have sex, they are physically frail, have no emotions. Some speculate that they may have been genetically altered by the reptillians and want to blend in with earth people and have what we have instead of be part of a hive mind which is what they are getting us to be more like so they can make us like them and they can inherit all the good stuff we have.

There is a network of underground transport systems for when the end is near but this is for the elite to cower in like cockroaches when hell breaks loose.

Psychic abilities: this is new age propaganda for getting you to channel the aliens and let them enter your body. What some of the aliens are is spirits chained down which have been released from the chains to inhabit you. Notice how every time a prophet predicts something it is always very conveniently fuzzy so that there is a lot of margin for error? The new age is the age of deceptions and false prophets claiming they are the exclusive bearer of all knowledge. Rather then help people and have pure intentions people are likely to use the power they have to deceive others. Anyone with great psychic ability would be able to predict the lottery numbers and be super duper rich - but how come nobody does that? Why don't people use it to get rich? Because it isn't perfect - it assumes that people don't have free will or the power to change things actively or that random things can occur that can't be planned for. (think of how flawed the witch in lord of the rings was in predicting the fate of the hobbits. You are only shown bits and pieces of truth, not the whole truth which gives you the whole story instead of just bad bits from it to make you lose hope)

This is the age of dumbing down the masses for the preparation for their slaughter through mass mind control techniques. Watch the first Conan movie with arnold schwarzenegger for an example.

What magick is, is the transformation of an individual from human into some other being. I predict this is how the devil will come into being: when people welcome him into the world through mass conjuring of him through global consciousness. Think of it like conjuring up a demon but a massive one that requires everyone's psychic ability to free him from the chains of hell. I think this is the real reason a global government with global religion with global values must be brought into place. Not to protect humans, but to make it easier to manipulate the masses.

Think of the end times as being the time when people are crying out for help and they need a savior to help them solve all their problems, but instead we will get a charismatic world ruler who nobody could ever suspect is a bad guy because he is able to read your mind, control your thoughts (mark on the forehead is going to be a chip imo - to block your psychic third eye in case you use it as a weapon) and point out all your flaws because you willingly ask to be taken over by him. It's just a counterfeit of the real thing. A false peace born from fear.

Technology the aliens knew we would accept from them is only given to use for the express purpose of enslavement. Just as manufacturers of war machines for killing have helped our lives to be more convenient due to advances in technolgy used from wars passed down into the consumer level. eg IBM involvement with the Nazi to exterminate jews.
What is happening is a battle between good and evil.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

But seriously what could all of this mean?

It means that people always feel that doom, as well as hope, is right around the corner. It's simply part of our makeup. UFOs and Alien interest waxes and wanes all the time, and every time it waxes, people assume disclosure is here... If our suspicions are true, then they've been keeping the secret over 50 years at least, so it isn't likely that we'll see disclosure (and there are a host of good reasons for it)...anytime soon.

top topics

join