It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush At Bohemian Grove or viewing bonfires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I noticed on the news today (Thurs. 7/17/08) that President Bush met with the Governator and they flew over the fires burning in California to assess the damage. Just a co-incidence he was in California?
If my memory serves me correctly this is also Bohemian Grove week or week-end. Could the President have been either heading to or from that bizarre circus with that huge wooden owl and all the other strange activities? Does anyone on the ATS forum know?
Do sitting U.S. Presidents go to the "affair"? I find the funniest photograph from one of the meetings was in the 1960s with both Ronald Reagan (looking puzzled and uncomfortable) and on the other side of the speaker and below that "old hooty owl" (from the song "Tammy tell me true") was non-other than Richard Milhous Nixon. His expression is bemused and conspiratorial (surprise, surprise).
I know the titans of industry have long attended these strange gatherings and my opinion of all of them, as if they care, has deminished considerably. At best it is a goofy assembledge of grown men not acting their age to nefarious planning sessions on how the elite plan to deal with us ordinary folk and keep us in line.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
makes sense. i know the big party is sometime around now, but they'd never admit that he was there.

check this out:

www.prisonplanet.com...

nixon called the grove "the most faggot thing there is."

hail mollach!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't think the idea is 'way out' there or anything. I have a Bohemian Grove 2008 thread started to try to bring the newer members up to speed, and also catch who we can in the act. Your thoughts about Bush 'killing to birds with one stone' makes some sense.

I am not sure if he is making it this year to the Grove. He did visit the fire torn area surround the Town named for the Father of the man that invented the Cremation of Care ritual.
Bush Views Fire Devastation in N. Calif.

Friday, July 18, 2008; Page A02
REDDING, Calif., July 17 -- President Bush joined Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thursday for a helicopter tour over the charred landscape of Shasta-Trinity National Forest, surveying a small part of the devastation left behind by the largest single "fire event" in California history.

Wikipedia on: Benjamin B. Redding

Benjamin Barnard Redding (January 17, 1824 – August 21, 1882) was a Canadian-born state official of California, politician and land agent with the Central Pacific Railroad. The town of Redding, California, was named for him.

His wife was Mary P.; they were the parents of William Redding (born ca. 1848 in Massachusetts); J. Albert Redding (born ca. 1850 in Massachusetts); George H. Redding (born ca. 1856 in California); and Joseph D. Redding (1859 in Sacramento-1932 in San Francisco).

From: Brief timeline of the Bohemian Club and the Bohemian Grove

The extremely successful Joseph D. Redding is elected president of the Bohemian Club. He will devise the Cremation of Care in 1893. Where he got his inspiration for the ceremony isn't clear. Redding is a very successful attorney for the Southern Pacific Railroad Company, which is owned by the Rockefeller-connected Pilgrims Society families of Harriman & Harkness.

What a 'weird' coincidence.
DocMoreau

Edit to Add this interesting tidbit that lends some credence to your theory:
Bush gets chopper-eye view of fires -- and then turns to politics

But after the "official" elements of the trip, there's the "business" of the presidency, much as it exists in this political season: raising money for Republican candidates.

So, after arriving in the closest thing California has to Bush Country -- that would be Shasta County -- he was off to Napa and then Tucson and Houston, all for the purpose of fattening candidate and party bank accounts.

I can't seem to find too much information on what Bush was doing in 'Napa'.
BUSH TO VISIT NAPA TODAY

He'll tour some of the hardest hit areas by helicopter and attend a ceremony in Redding honoring three Eagle Scouts before flying to Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield.

From there, he's expected to board another helicopter for the short trip to Napa, where he will attend a Republican National Committee dinner at an undisclosed location. A party source requesting anonymity said 112 people would be there donating $850,000.

Crazier by the minute...

[edit on 18/7/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Bush may have to go to this idiotic consortium of knuckleheads, just to be amoungst friends (birds of a feather, ya know)! Everyone I know can't stand this evil man...maybe he needs to feel "loved" by those as phonie as he is!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Darn I wish I was home in the Bay so that I could head up to Bohemian Grove and check it out. It is weird that Bush is in town because he rarely comes to Cali, and... the fires have been burning for a while now...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I haven't heard a word about Bohemian Grove this year, but I think it's normally held in the summer, since they do all that outdoors stuff, so it might well be coming soon. Anyone hear if Alex Jones or anybody like that is planning to get some pictures/video/info?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There are no coincidences in politics. To the OP ... excellent and interesting information. Definately following the bread crumbs.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyers, you and I seem to be at odds lately, but your post here reminded me that we are both here for the same reason. To Expose Truth.

I wonder if McCain has ever been to Bohemian Grove. We know that Obama doesn't seem to have attended this year, instead going on a world tour. Any Thoughts?

I found some references as to Bush being within a half our drive during his trip, that is if traffic were light in the North Bay.
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I wonder if McCain has ever been to Bohemian Grove. We know that Obama doesn't seem to have attended this year, instead going on a world tour. Any Thoughts?

Alex did not go, but someone else is there, reporting on it.
Both McCain and Obama have gone this time, as reported on Alex Jones, this week.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Really? Could you point me to the articles saying that both men went this year?

I would like to keep my Bohemian Grove 2008 thread updated.
Thanks!
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My precious Grandaughter Kylie lives in Mnt. Shasta, and it has been so hard to breath, their eyes burn, I wanted for them to come back here, but you know, we are all broke since bush came to office.

I just hope that with the story you posted and the connection to Bohemian Grove and Mr. Redding, some real salvaging can be made for the "Burns"

You know nature with a little help will recover beautifully. I just hate to see the devestaion and the thought of all the wildlife parishing.

Touching, I have avoided this issue, but you were right to bring the story and the connections forward.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I took a look on infowars and it said they were going.
What I was talking about was what Alex was saying, Thursday and Friday, on his show.
He said it several times.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I thought Obama was in Afghanistan and other counties this week?

I saw him on the news tonight visiting the Afghanistani President, Chief, King or whatever, been there a few days now and still there for sure.

Cant be in two places at once,

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Activists from truthaction.org have obtained the official guest list for Bohemian Grove's 2008 midsummer encampment along with a map of the Grove's facilities. According to the guest list, this year's attendees include George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and several former CIA directors. Also attending are two members of the Grateful Dead, one of whom is camping with the elder Bush. During an action at the entrance of the elite retreat, several 9/11 truth information packs were accepted by Bohemian Grove campers and taken into the grove, including one by former CIA Director James Woolsey's bunkmate.

www.truthaction.org...

top topics

join