It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dreams last 3 consecutive nights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hey all,

I've been lurking around this site for a few months now, and never really felt prompted to create a username until now. The last 3 consecutive nights I've had increasingly strange dreams involving UFO's. I'll start from 3 nights ago

Night 1: A very short dream from what i recall, it started with me driving home from a friends house, I pulled into my driveway got out of my car and locked it. I walked up my walkway then just looked up for whatever reason. I saw a very large UFO it was rectangular, had 2 massive what looked like lights on the bottom one was red one was green. and i just remember being screaming and running towards my garage. then a floodlight came over me and i FORCED myself to wake up.

Night 2: It started out as a great dream, i was in the city with my girlfriend and we were at Wrigley watching a game. We left the park and were walking back to what i believe to be her cousins house (only person i know that lives in WrigleyVille) and it just got dark (as if the sun were being blocked by clouds) looking up it was almost like an Independence Day scenario, except there were 3 distinct UFO's that i saw. All massive. again waking up in sheer terror.

Night 3: This is the one that prompted me to make an account here. It started with me and my buddy driving with my uncle (very strange, my uncle is a drunk and i wouldn't be caught dead in a car with him...not even very close to be honest) we were driving towards my buddies house and i look up and i see 2 smaller objects, asking my uncle what they were he just brushed it off as nothing. A bit later the 2 small objects became blatantly obvious they were UFO's...for whatever reason as soon as we drove underneath them...they essentially went into attack mode on us, the 2 immeadiately "turned around" 1 of them crashed making it crash to the ground (i would say it was 3 of 4 times the size of the truck we were in) the UFO on the ground just started after us once again, both were chasing us, i remember my uncle flooring the truck and still unable to shake the UFO's. i got so terrified once again I made myself wake up from the dream.

I'm not coming here claiming this to mean anything at all, what i really want to know is does anyone know a possible reason why i would be having these dreams? any and all comments welcome...Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
King James Bible
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

this sticks out in my head, as i have had alot of dreams lately, much more vivid than normal. i just posted in another thread about my dreams. just coincidence? or is there more to the bible prophesy than we might think?..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
no one has any ideas?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting...

Did you see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are not the only one having strange dreams.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Meeep

If you don't normally dream about UFOs then having those dreams are a bit out of place. Are you thinking you have been abducted by aliens at any time? Or maybe you think you have seen UFOs consciously and you are only recalling them in dreams?

It could be you have just been influenced by recently watching movies or TV about UFOs, but you really need to examine that yourself as the dreams don't answer anything by themselves.

Welcome to ATS btw.

join