It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S IN IRELAND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
hi would like to hear from anyone from uk or ireland that has seen strange things over the skies. i live in ireland myself and have seen 2 orange coloured glowing "orbs"/ ufo's a few years back flying around the sky and changing direction at crazy speeds and angles.i know these cannot be planes or helicopters as ive been to many airshows and seen fighter jets doing manouvers that were impressive but nothing like what i and other people seen that night.so im interested to hear what others have seen or photographed over ireland and uk or anywhere for that matter.

regards

fred

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
naah,you're barking up the wrong tree matey,no ufos in here

I'm in the UK (hertfordshire if you want to know) and I've had 3 ufo experiences

I've written them up many times before. First was a very low flying massive triangle,second was strangle light formation above the clouds,and the third was 2 orbs of light hovering low down. (just over a month or so ago)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi,ufohunter I'm in Coventry ,England.If you go to UFOCasebook and go on the forum there and look under united kingdom sightings there is loads there .I did a post myself about UFOS over Derry (I think)Anyway,it's a start.There are loads of other UK sighting sites on the web but I think on ATS you would have to look under ufo and aliens section.If that's no good then just use the search.Happy hunting and I'm sure you'll find loads of people who've had a sighting like yours.Candy

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunterireland

Hey man, i live in dublin at the foot of the dublin mountains fairly close to rockbrook, don't know if you know it, it is th e magnetic pole of ireland, anyway one night when i was about 15 or 16 i was heading up to my local church one sat or sun night when i noticed this object moving slowly towards the mountains, it was fairly big even from a distance and had three disticnt lights on it non-blinking as is the norm on all!!aircraft i thought it was a plane at first heading out but then i realised there was no engine noise, about five minutes into this it stopped and then i thought hang on it's only a heli- until i copped on that there was no engine noise or blade noise whatsover, an elderly couple who were walking towards me also notice this and thought that it looked very strange indeed, the first thing i did as i always do if i see something nont quite right in the sky was contact the tower in dublin airport where i was told that there was absolutely no aircraft in that area at all,, civilian or military, i have recently found what i believe was what i saw that night on google when i looked up u.f.o. sightings in ireland, a triangular vessel with three points of light on each tip,

new topics

top topics

join