It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-2 Stealth Bomber Crash Scene Photos: Exclusive First Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

B-2 Stealth Bomber Crash Scene Photos: Exclusive First Look

www.popularmechanics.com

After taking you inside the Air Force’s investigation into the crash of a B-2 stealth bomber, PopularMechanics.com has obtained the first still photos of the February accident—and they’re pretty stunning. With last month’s technical report detailing the demise of the Spirit of Kansas came footage from security cameras at Andersen Air Force base in Guam.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
WOW well worth the read . Lots of nice pic's too

www.popularmechanics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nice try Popular Mechanics, but there were pics of the wreckage posted several months ago. These are by far the most detailed, but they definitely aren't the first ones posted.

There are a couple of threads on ATS that have early pics posted of her sitting there.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
sorry , but they are some nice pic's.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

well, You didn't know. The search engine here doens't always exactly tell you straight up whether not there has already been similar information posted. For 4 months I saw 3 threads with the exact same title and content (though noone noticed I guess). Mine was the first, then 2 others with the exact same title, exact same nasa news story, etc.. Mine came first by a couple months, but the other threads got like 3-4 times the post mine did. I have no idea whatsup with that but.. It just goes to show that it took me finding it and bringing it to the attention of the mods to correct and fix (closing the other threads which got more attention). I felt like a prick for doing that but.. I think if anyone else were in my shoes they would have done the same thing with bringing it to the mods' attention.

But pretty much anything involving recent military aircraft crashing or military aircraft in general has already been brought up and discussed in one form or another here. This kind of material gets talked about here ALOT and I can say from experience that there are quite a few people here at ATS who are extremely knowledgeable about this stuff. Zaphod being one..

That being said.. People like Zaphod are pretty thorough when it comes to this type of thing (military aircraft in general) and I have participated in discussion about this exact crash event in earlier threads on this subject. Here are some links to existing threads on this subject as well as related topics...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, Zaphod, I would love to hear your thoughts on this little piece of work:

B-2 antigravity? NOT!

-ChriS

top topics

join