It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato attacks 'rebels in Pakistan'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Nato attacks 'rebels in Pakistan'

news.bbc.co.uk...

Troops used attack helicopters and artillery to fire from Paktika province after the militants fired rockets.

Nato said it had closely co-ordinated with Pakistan's military, who agreed to help if firing from Pakistan continued.

Nato rejected reports of a build-up of international forces on the Afghan side of the border in recent days.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/16/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure how substantial this is, but it seems important. IIRC, we haven't attacked Pakistan yet, have we? I know that NATO =/= US, but since the US is with NATO, it's confusing.

news.bbc.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is there some reason everyone uses inaccurate thread titles around here?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unkle Greggo

Everything should be correct now.

EDIT: The link to the news article is in my posts, and I even see it when I quote it, but when I click on, it just goes to the main page, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hmm, considering that I'm getting no responses, I'm guessing this is either a repeat topic or every-day material.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Their is a push to control some border areas in and around Pushtan. 7 US Marines were killed while setting the area where Canadain troops have been found over the past few days.

Very brave Canadian and US soldiers are putting thier life on the line on the "real" front yet you very seldom hear about it on the MSM.

new topics

top topics

join