It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Time will you be?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I really don't know but I have heard a lot about Qualuids... I think I would want to be on Qualuid time.. hahahhahahahah

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
StoneHenge, that time period (3000 b.c.) is very fasinating to me. Oh and when I get there I would smash the time machine to bits! After spending some time touring Briton and the Isles I would cruise on down to Egypt to see the pyramids and then off to central America to hang out with the natives.
I would propably be sacrificed in Briton though, due to the difference in language and the fact that I just appear out of no where in some crazy machine. Other than the language difference I think I could get along well in ancient Briton.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Great posts, I'm sorry for making lite

I thought it was funny @ the time

The more I think about it the more I ponder

How ABOUT talking to Neil Armstrong while he was on the Moon?
Or talk with Einstein, or maybe Stalin oh the list is endless

Great post

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I like the idea of talking with einsten, however I'm sure he would just laugh at me for my "lesser intelligence". Kinda hard to keep a guy like that entertained.

I have always wanted to visit medievil europe during the time of the crusades. It was turmoil, but even though there was kings and dictatorship, one with future knowledge and general intelligence could be put in the most high ranked positions.

Just think what you could do for brittains castles if you were an HVAC guy from detroit? Centralized heating would do wonders in the winter. Don't even get me started on the plumbing.

Don't mind the funny comments slayer, it helps add character to an already serious forum sometimes. We could sit here all day long and debate whether time travel is possible or not, quantum mechanics and worm holes, but we would end up getting heated and not to mention it's already been beaten into the ground a hundred fold.

I only seek to explore the alternative ideas of why poeple would choose to make such a trip. Everyone has ideas about why and how they would do it, but mostly they keep it to themselves.

Just don't expect me to be bidding on the dinosaur auction anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
I really don't know but I have heard a lot about Qualuids... I think I would want to be on Qualuid time.. hahahhahahahah

Um, if you are referring to what I think you are referring to, you might want to step lightly with that line of questioning, the mods might not like it.

Rules and all.

I believe you would be thinking about the 70's.

ORiginally posted by Mr. Toodles
Then I would travel to the future and get hold of some cool technologies to amaze my friends.

Therin lies the problem toodles. Your friends would be amazed, but so would our government, and you would either
A. Be locked up and never let out, subject to torture for information
B. Have loss of all memory from where and when you got here, and including A during that time.

Boy are our officials pushy.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am wondering what the consequences would be for traveling to these important events. Would this shift our worlds' events so that the turbulent time that we came from never happened? This is more along the whole borderline of paradoxes, but how could we trust one another to be able to go to another time and not mess with people?

It seems to me that at least 50% of these travelers would be moniterily motivated.

??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join