It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. says Iran has missile that could hit Europe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

U.S. says Iran has missile that could hit Europe.

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Tuesday that Iran has the ability to launch a ballistic missile capable of hitting sections of eastern and southern Europe.

Air Force Lt. Gen. Trey Obering, director of the Missile Defense Agency, told reporters he believes Iran now has a missile with a range of 1,250 miles, but he declined to say whether the weapon has been test-fired.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wonder where our government get the intelligence from?First they don't have a missile that can reach that far then they do.No wonder they got a goof up for WMD's in Iraq.Our intel must be horrible.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here we go! Haha hold tight everybody looks like they are winding up the propaganda machine!

Next will come "Iran to have nuclear warhead in few months" that will be all Bush and Co need to start something.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...
They have Shahab-3 missiles with a 1300km range but have upgraded them to Shahab-4 which have 2000km range.
www.globalsecurity.org...
But as you can see with any Shahab program its fairly easy to expand them into Shahab 5&6 and reach targets of 5-10000kms away.(Just more boosters)
The problem with Iran is there guidance systems they don't really have any state of the art guidance.
Its more just a shoot and hit thing so accurately hitting a target 3000km's away would be difficult for them.
But they could indeed hammer Israel with them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
does this sound like more american propoganda????

to scare europe into backing an attack on iran

it's so blatant anymore-----of course i guess most sheeple buy into this crap----but us ATSers ain't buying this crap!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Now seriously folks - Iraq was a total humanitarian disgrace.

If anyone believes this Iran nonsense, millions will die and therefore its time to pack our bags and head for the hills.

Anyone want to head for the hills??

Me neither. Saddle up people - time for our own think tank to kick in!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

it's so blatant anymore-----of course i guess most sheeple buy into this crap----but us ATSers ain't buying this crap!!!!!

HUH? Being_From_Earth already came up with a source that showed they have missiles that possible could reach 1300KM.

OK, I guess you don't have to "buy" into that. Go ahead and believe the Iranians are armed with rocks and sharp sticks.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Europe is Iran's best customer; not likely they are going to bomb Europe.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by shortywarn

HUH? Being_From_Earth already came up with a source that showed they have missiles that possible could reach 1300KM.

OK, I guess you don't have to "buy" into that. Go ahead and believe the Iranians are armed with rocks and sharp sticks.

i'm not saying it's not true,,,,,but a week ago or so,,, they were saying they may have bombs that could hit us--the u.s.

i think this is being released to scare the masses ,,,and to garner the support of the european population,,,

the plan----israel will attack iran---we jump in as israel's ally and get some more troop reinforcements from our european friends because the populations are scared to death of being nuked,, or bombed

can't we all just get along

and sometimes my brain thinks-----all the money we have spent on killing each other---and i have to watch those heart wrenching late night infomercials about the starving kids in africa----imagine how many we could feed with the money we spend to kill

i guess lately i react with anger to all this war talk and propoganda, saber rattling etc etc it's time for peace and a little relaxation,,,please, pretty please

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They have a missile that could hit Europe so what? Israel has nukes they can hit Europe with, now that should be a story.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Harvard and Yale trained Iranians are reading ATS at this moment and thinking " Wow, we can make them believe whatever we want"

top topics

join