It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New B-2 Bomber Crash Photos Show Carnage Up Close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone seen this pictrue of the b2 after it crashed but its pretty sore sight to see.

gizmodo.com...

Joe Pappalardo got some crisp, high quality military close-ups of the Spirit of Kansas, the $1.2 billion stealth B-2 bomber that crashed in Guam last February. We published other images of the crash scene before (because we like to see a billion dollars burning), but all the mess was cleaned up then. Here you can see the carnage right after it happened, including Air Force personnel trying to deactivate explosives in the ejected pilot seats:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just more photos here if any is interested.Sad to see thats what over a billion tax payers dollars looks like.I wonder do they replace the whole plane or just fix the damage....

www.popularmechanics.com...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Argggg please please please search for the relevant subject matter.
The thread is only at most 4 posts down at the time you posted this thread. Its been around for ages and anyone who has commented on it should remember to look for it to most new info. I have already posted this info in that thread today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This isn't your first time doing this and while we all do it I think you need to really check before you post.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can a mod please close this thread?There is one already posted.Thank you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Closed.

Continue Here

new topics

top topics

join