It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Quote in Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Tell me some of your favorite dialogue lines, which character said them and from which game.

Some of my personal faves:

BloodRayne: "You know what I'd like? For you to STOP SHOOTING ME."
"Tell me you love me" (just before she slices some guy into a dozen or so pieces)

Kain (from Legacy of Kain): "It matters not"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kitken01

in game quote, i know a few, resident evil four, you unlock a cabinet, and Luis falls out, and he says "i have only one very important question, you got any smokes?"

classic moment.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

STOP POKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(original Warcraft for PC)

JbT

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"All your base are belong to us"

~Zero Wing

en.wikipedia.org...

Man, when I was playing WoW a couple years ago, this was as popular as Leroy Jenkins or any other internets craze.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by JbT]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

STOP POKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also in starcraft

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Max Payne: "You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash."

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
kind of Long but i enjoy the MGS lines

MGS4 ending very Long

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

and yes i wrote this down from the cut scene

Boss, you were right, it’s not about changing the world, it’s about doing our best to leave the world, the way it is, it’s about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own. Isn’t that what you fought for? At last I understand the meaning behind what you did; at last I understand the truth behind your courage. It’s almost time for me to go, and with me, the last ember of this fruitless war dies out, and at last those old evils will be gone. Once the source of evil returns to zero. A new one a new future will be born, that new world is yours to live in, not as a snake. But as a man. Know this zero and I Liquid and solidus, we all fought a long and bloody war for our liberty; we fought to free ourselves from nations and systems. And norms and ages. No matter how hard we tried the only liberty we found was trapped within those limits. The boss and I may have chosen different paths, But in the end. We were both trapped in the same cage, liberty. But you have been given freedom, freedom to be outside. You are nobodies’ tool now, no one’s toy. You are no longer a prisoner of fate. You are no longer a seed of war. It’s time for you to see the outside world with your own eyes; your body and your soul are your own. Forget about us, live for yourself. And find a new lease on life. Boss you only need one snake. The world would be better off without snakes.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

lolz from this cool website

videogames quotes old school

new topics

top topics

join