It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassinate Bilderbergers, end NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is my first post, and I just out of curiosity I was wondering what if someone/something did assassinate some of the Bilderbergers, if we could possibly end the New World Order, let me know you're opinion

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a good point.
They have started by beating up handicap teenage girls in wheelchairs so give the truth movement some time.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's not the way to change it. Mortality will take its course, eventually for everyone (as far as I know). The way to fight any order is to empower/change the people who have the power to stop it. I don't believe suicide attacks have brought about positive change. I think they just kill a whole bunch of people. That's what we're supposed to be fighting, the #ed up things that make you look over your shoulder. I don't think Bilderbergers run everything, buddy. It's always gonna be someone else. There is no end, so there should be no beginning.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Whoa, with your thread title, I do hope you posted under a proxy!!!!

That could possibly sound like a threatening topic, to someone in power...

But yeah, get rid of evils in this country and we might just get along and have a good life until another evil rises to power to take the old evil's place. Greed and corruption for power have people constantly striving to get ahead of, and in possession of, everyone else.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For each you take down, another will rise to take their place.

Besides, violence begets violence.

They will destroy themselves. The more successful they are at consolidating power, the less they can trust each other. Eventually, they will be at each others throats; and even barring that, they can never truly trust each other.

The whole elitists mentality is a poisonous intoxication. Maybe we haven't evolved enough yet to see the patent reality that we must either survive through cooperative enterprise, or perish in a mad grab for wealth and power.

It's a sad tale, the one where their egos are so utterly deformed as to presume they can coerce submission by craft and stealth.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paratodavida

You trying to get people in trouble or something? Wouldn't be smart discussing these things here.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That's not the way to change it. Mortality will take its course, eventually for everyone (as far as I know). The way to fight any order is to empower/change the people who have the power to stop it. I don't believe suicide attacks have brought about positive change. I think they just kill a whole bunch of people. That's what we're supposed to be fighting, the #ed up things that make you look over your shoulder. I don't think Bilderbergers run everything, buddy. It's always gonna be someone else. There is no end, so there should be no beginning.

I agree. My fear is that by the time you empower/change the people who have the power to stop it, it will be too late and they will be left with only one option. Violence. Just as it happened in 1776 and countless times in history.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Nothing needs to be done. I remember my friend telling me this quote once and it is quite true:

"There are three monkeys in charge of a group of monkeys. Two of the monkeys will conspire against the third"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm not totally convinced Bilderbergers are the head of the serpent... At least not the majority of them. Just an intermediate level of pawns that are replaceable.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'm not trying to promote violence or trying to start anything, it was just a thought I had, I do believe though we are in huge need of a revolution

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Should we do anything or be slaughtered, seen as using up their valuable resources. Right to bare arms, only outdated guns. You think our forefathers wrote in right to bare to mean the people can overthrow the government at will, having equal weapons as the government. We have guns, they have missiles, bombs, sound weapons, police only tasers, tanks, jets and etc. against bands of people with guns, some threat. The founders of the NWO, are not scared of us they control the American military. So lets take the higher road and do nothing violent and talk and write about it.

The time for action is now! Who will be the heroes of tomorrow, stand up and fight! You know what's needs to be done, lets get on with it. Hear the call of your fellow man boil in you blood. Remember our heroes of yesterday's, reclaim your honor, live for a purpose, be important, make a change that counts. Take action, take action everyday. Everyday chip away at your plan, always moving forward, then EXECUTE them.

Of course, I mean to execute your plans of complete surrender and trust of our rulers and would never advocate anything other than peace and being a good servant.
edit on 9-12-2012 by DorianAlfonso because: Spelling error.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If any attempts to bring about change are met with violence then there should be a reaction to it. But dont get murdering people because the masses are happy with their foodstamps and black friday shopping.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paratodavida

Why do people insist on there being a "New World Order" ? What evidence is there?

If this NWO does exist, and they are running the world, then, to the NWO : you stink. No because of your morality, but because you UTTERLY SUCK at management.

If I had unlimited resources, power and control over govts and people, as conspiracy theorists believe the NWO has, this planet wouldn't be in this state. It's an utter mess; religious dogma causing wars, financial markets collapsing, countries warring, those less fortunate being driven from their homes due to rising cost of living and no increase in pay, etc.

No - there's no NWO. Because no organisation of such a supposed magnitude of control and power would be so USELESS.

So no, no need to assassinate anyone. NWO doesn't exist.

top topics

join