It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (Hull, July 6th 08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (Hull, July 6th 08). Video of the lecture/conference. His support is growing and i can fully understand why. His message is clear - Wake up and do not accept what our governments are doing.

Great stuff.

Disagree if you like, but i for one am happy to see his support growing. He has had a very tough time in the uk, but now the tide is turning.

Kepe up the great work david. We are with you.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
here is the google video with actual image of the conference.

Google Video Link

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
and here is a video of Icke talking in 1996. Sound familiar....

Google Video Link

Its funny how so many of the things he said back then have unfolded before our very eyes today.

Its time for all this government bullShi$ to stop. We MUST say NO. We MUST wakeup!

Peace.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, there is a lot of watching here (a few hours at least), but stay with it as it is very informative and eye opening.

I see many many threads on ATS talking about the same things Icke has been talking about for years, but usually the very mention of his name sparks the hate campaign (totally unjustified IMO). Nobody is perfect and Icke has made some mistakes, but now he is reaching thousands if not millions.

Just look at what our world is like, WAR, Famine, Religous unrest, Povety, Crime and global hate between people.

We all forget one IMPORTANT thing :

WE ARE ALL FROM PLANET EARTH, and
WE ARE ALL HUMAN, regardless of colour, religion, race and background.

Take you time, watch, listen and digest.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I had never heard of him until last night when i was in a friends house - my mate was showing the "matrix" speech from Icke in 2003 . I was shocked because of the amount of things that Icke was talking about that have since come to pass.
20 years ago, he was writing about all the NWO and Illuminati theories that are widespread now. He's got some very "out there" theories but its very hard not to listen because of all the things he's been correct about.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
I had never heard of him until last night when i was in a friends house - my mate was showing the "matrix" speech from Icke in 2003 . I was shocked because of the amount of things that Icke was talking about that have since come to pass.
20 years ago, he was writing about all the NWO and Illuminati theories that are widespread now. He's got some very "out there" theories but its very hard not to listen because of all the things he's been correct about.

Absolutely right. He does have some out there ideas, but his message is loud and clear. At the end of the day, Aliens or not, someone is pulling the strings at the top to make the world a dark and evil place to live. We must find these people and stop what they are doing.

Its up to us.

Just look at dog fights. They fight until one is dead. Why? Because we (their masters) provoke them to. They would not do it if we didnt provoke them. (Only in extreme cases would they).

Peace.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the video links ill be sure to pass them on at Conspiracast, That Searl Gernerator Stuff is very interesting too!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boostah
Thanks for the video links ill be sure to pass them on at Conspiracast, That Searl Gernerator Stuff is very interesting too!

Hi

Thanks for your post. Yes its great stuff. And also the Searl stuff is getting very interesting. Ive been following it for a long time and i hear they are almost ready to show a prototype. But thats for another thread.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join