It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat or Phat What is OK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Boy I sure did butcher that sentence. That's what I get for Internet multi-tasking!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It sounds harsh, but I wouldn't date a really overweight person.I like a woman with curves... but not THAT curvy! Slightly overweight is cool by me. Saying that, I find really skinny people repulsive.

I've been called shallow because of my opinion on this matter but at the end of the day, the first thing you notice about somebody is how the look and if that person is not aesthetically pleasing, I don't see the point in dating them. Visuals are the first thing that attract you to somebody.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
But according to Seaman Richie you wouldn't be able to have any curves... I don't see a lot of curvy women at size 8, unless they have had surgical implants...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xeroxed88

You are not shallow, you like what you like and that is just fine. I have never gotten offended by men who only date skinny women. I think that we all have our seemingly shallow preference in dating, for me personally I like men who are tall.

Again my problem is with people who won't just not date fat people but also go out of their way to demean and belittle fat people.

On another note, I remember reading someone say something that I thought was repulsive when I first joined ATS a few years ago. I don't remember who it was but someone said that places of employment should not have to give medical benefits to their fat employees.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join