It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack in chicago 8/8/08?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Alright this is my first thread on ATS and I've been closely following a blog online which states a series of Bible codes which "predict future events" although there have been wrong predictions made by Harry walther. I like the way he explains things and seems to point out certain events which might bring the start of armageddon. Anyway he's found a bible code which states that CHicago will experience a terrorist attack on Aug 8, 2008 and Israel at the same time. You can follow the link

www.satansrapture.com...

For some reason i believe in this code, but all the codes he's found have turned out not to occur. Although he finds the major events in the bible code after they've occurred so, make your own conclusions

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
omg! This guy is totally crazy!! He said there would be an attack in June on Philly. Read some more of the stuff on his site and you will clearly see that he is totally full of crap. Sorry to break it too you. I am a big fan of people that like to go in depth into the Bible, but the code crackers just need to get a life. If God wanted us to know something, it would be in there, plain to see. Not some crazy code that you could probably use on any book.

Aside from that, WELCOME TO ATS. You should find much better info here. Although some of it is a little out there as well.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by JesterMan]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chibuddy23

Well, with a website called "satan's rapture", why wouldn't I click? Okay, I am going togo back and click it now...I hope I don't die.

What crazy font that is! That guy is rhetorically looney!

[edit on 15-7-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

There are thousands of time lines in the multiverse this prediction will probably be accurate in one of them,not necessarily our time line.That is why bible codes are good to confirm prior events but not necessarily future ones.Quantum Physics -time is not staight nor linear all the time there can be time line collapses nor is there only one line.So future predictions are often for alternate realities that co-exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
August 8, 2008 will be hot and swimming pools will be full. I don't know why people follow these prophesies and predictions. Didn't Y2K teach anyone anything?

ATS 8-8-08 thread

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ummm didn't we go through this last week with California?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok so if this happens its war its llife if beleive maybe youll be safed.But why run away i stick with until the end

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I doubt that anything will happen in Chicago on 8/8/08 other than Cubs and White Sox fans will continue to cheer for their respective teams and continue to hate each othr as well!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Every bible code ever on ATS or anywhere else has been wrong.

I vote, no there wont.

My guess is spetember 8th or 18th, atlanta georgia, false flag.

After looking at the link, it appears even more fraudulant. Anyone who makes a web page in 45pt font needs a hug and a nap.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibuddy23
Alright this is my first thread on ATS and I've been closely following a blog online which states a series of Bible codes which "predict future events" although there have been wrong predictions made by Harry walther. I like the way he explains things and seems to point out certain events which might bring the start of armageddon. Anyway he's found a bible code which states that CHicago will experience a terrorist attack on Aug 8, 2008 and Israel at the same time. You can follow the link

www.satansrapture.com...

Will this be another False-Flag operation, for reasons unknown

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
give me a break, they said the same thing in 2006,or 6-6-2006 when Chicago Zipcode is 60000 or something similar with 666,it didn't happen

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I was working on some prophecy stuff this morning and came across this same site. Interesting reading, I don't know how accurate this man is. Also read a bible code about tomatoes being terrorism and one of the words in the bible code was poultry. Salmonella can come from poultry. Thanks for the link, I will continue to read this link. There are several people who are prophecying terrorism in the very near future! Praying for peace! Let's be alert to the things which are coming upon the earth!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

My mom (without knowing of any other previous predictions about it) predicts that something will happen in China, because of the olympics and all. She had a dream about it. She also predicted that the south tower of the world trade center (on 9-11) would collaps, though the north tower was hit first.

top topics

join