It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO but still can't believe it!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Around sept 2002 myself and a few friends were travelling back from work when we came upon around 30 people standing in the street.

wondering what the hell they were doing holding up traffic we got out to see what was going on.

As it happened they were all looking at a metal object in the sky that was around 1/2 km away at about 500ft over a local housing estate.

WHAT FOLLOWS IS A DESCRIPTION THAT IS BURNED IN MY MEMORY AND WILL NEVER FORGET!! I HAVE ALSO NEVER POSTED THIS ON ANY SITE OR EVEN TOLD ANYONE WHO MIGHT CALL ME A CRACKPOT.

The metal object was around 30 to 40 ft wide and 20 ft high with no visable markings (basically a metal blob). Stunned by what we were seeing we all tryed to work out what it was?
At that point the bottom of the craft opened up!! I say opened up but it was more like liquid metal melting to form a hole.

Around this time i was growing very concerned as i had never seen anythying like this before even though i live in an RAF testing area in the lake district UK.

from the open metalic hole a red pulsating ball dropped very slowly to the ground. While this thing was falling (i say falling but it was more like it was being guided to the earth) i remember thinking "# what if it's a bomb!!

We couldn't see what happened to the red ball but then the strangest thing happened!!

THE CRAFT FADED OUT OUT EXISTANCE THREE TIMES AND CAME BACK.

ON THE LAST TIME IT RETURNED IT FLEW OF TO THE NORTH (SCOTLAND) AT A SPEED THAT WENT FROM 0 TO JUST A STREEK IN THE SKY.

I really don't know what it was we saw that day just that I know humans have not got anything like that. I mean the EUROFIGHTER has been over here loads and that just looks like a ww2 plane in comparison.

I have studied a lot of what people could call an expanation for this but so far none of it holds any water.

I HAVE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THE MOD HAS RELEASED DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS REGARDING AROUND 100 UFO INCIDENTS IN MY AREA INCLUDING SOME THEY WERE INVESTIGATING THEMSELVES.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS dj.

It seems like the UFO was pretty close for you to be able to describe it like you did.

And a crowd of 30 people. Someone must have gotten a pretty good picture of the craft with so many people carrying their picture taking cell phones, digital cameras and camcorders around.

Are there any pictures that you know of.

I have read literally hundreds of reports like yours here on ATS, but don't expect others to be as gracious as I on your sighting.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi dj,

Thanks for sharing your sighting and your enthusiasm with us
Yes the MOD of your country made some of it's UFO files public so you should go read them and see if yours was among them or if there's any reporting similar to yours at around the same time
Welcome to ATS too by the way.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Very cool description of the hole being like the metal melted to form the opening. That would have been pretty awesome to see.

Could you give any more details about the red ball? Did it look like energy? Or matter?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

If the craft stayed in the vicinity long enough to draw a crowd and to display its theatrics, I hope somebody had the sense to bust out with a camera of some sort.

Have you done any follow-ups to this incident?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarko75

This might be an odd question, but do you or the people you were with during this siting meditate at all?

I know this is an odd question but just trying to put a piece of the puzzle together.

Oh, and did you get any pictures?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarko75

Hi Dj and Welcome

Seeing one is an experience one cannot forget, very good description, just a question here:

You said the craft dissapeared three times, did it fade out, or did it dissapear at once?.

Sound silly, but it is important for me.

Another thing, would you mind doing a sketch of what you saw?.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi guys,

As this event happened in 2002 nobody had camera phones which is a bit of a blow. I worked for a phone company at the time and didn't get a camera phone until feb 2003.

Pretty much all the people who saw this object reported it to the local news paper apart from myself as I didn't want people to think I was crazy!!

My friend who was with me during the event told the news paper and as soon as the report was printed everyone in the town started calling him alien boy for a joke!! Thing is what we saw was no joke!!

As regards to the craft fading, It was a slow gradual fade you could see the metal fade away until the background light appeared through it. Why it did this three times is a real mystery???

I have been to a few airshows in my time and seen the blackbird sr71 plus the new eurofighter doing live tests over our area but as i put in the previous post they are nothing in comparsion!!!!

IF THIS THING WAS MILITARY THEN THEY REALLY DO HAVE SOME SERIOUS KIT.

I WOULD SAY THE OBJECT WAS A REAL EXOTIC METAL AND CAPABLE OF EITHER FULL INVISABLITY OR TRANS DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL.

THE SPEED OF THE OBJECT WHEN IT WENT MUST HAVE BEEN AROUND 0 TO 10,000 IN ONE SECOND (MY GUESS BASED ON SEEING LOW FLYING EUROFIGHTER IN COMPARISON)

I NEVER GAVE UFO'S A SECOND THOUGH UNTIL THE DAY THIS HAPPENED BUT WHAT I WILL SAY IS THAT THEY ARE REAL.

YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THE HEADLINES FROM 1947 THE US GOVERNMENT EVEN SAID THEY CAPTURED ONE!!

ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT 24 HOURS AFTER RELEASING THAT HEADLINE THEY HAD SUDDENLY MISTAKE AN ALIEN CRAFT FOR A WEATHER BALLOON!

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT SOME TOP OFFICIAL THOUGHT ABOUT THE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING A PEICE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND KNEW THAT EVERYONE ON EARTH WOULD WANT A PEICE OF THE PIE.

THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T AS SMART AS YOU MIGHT THINK THE SIMPLEST ANSWER IS USUALLY THE RIGHT ONE!!!

new topics

top topics

join