It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can the Ron Paul Revolution get media coverage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am a huge Ron Paul supporter as everyone should be. Obviously he would be the next president if the media didn't screw him over. Despite the lack of media, the internet , and word of mouth have given him a huge following. Could this "campaign for liberty" grow even larger without good media coverage, will he ever get "positive" media coverage? I say it will grow if he get's the proper media coverage, but how can he do this while he is being shut out by the neocons?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"How can the Ron Paul Revolution get media coverage?"

It can't. Ron Paul stands opposed to the people in power and the status quo. Unfortunately for him, the people in power own the media and determine the status quo. The only way he would get main stream coverage is if he sells out and that would defeat the entire point.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If Obama makes him his VP!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

The phrase "snowballs chance..." comes to mind. The people who bought Obama wouldn't allow for RP to be his VP. No way, no how.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah, just what we need, another Texan as President. I think I'll pass......

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I don't see any other chance for him than being the only surviving candidate. And that would include Bob Bar in the list of recently departed.

I like the guy, but that snowball you mentioned has more chance of being the next president than RP currently has.

If McCain picked him it would just be the end for both of em.

Obama is the only needle in the whole haystack. Or multiple disasters.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
he's a Texas congressman,but he was born in Pennsylvania, and why does that matter. I like 'em cause he's not a robot like everybody else. He speaks the truth and gives a heck of a lot better speeches than the other slackjaws.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by starvingartist
he's a Texas congressman,but he was born in Pennsylvania, and why does that matter. I like 'em cause he's not a robot like everybody else. He speaks the truth and gives a heck of a lot better speeches than the other slackjaws.

Oh! So YOU'RE the arbiter of the TRUTH! Man....you have a BIG job ahead of you. Ron Paul is just the Ross Perot of 2008 out to ruin the vote for one side or the other. Get off of the bandwagon and HELP your country. Jesus.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i really wish there was a "right" answer to that question----however as others said---it's just not gonna happen

although i find it funny,,,,now that primaries are over fox news has no problem dropping his name or having him on---now that his shot is over---which makes me sick and hate fox even more

i wanted to go to the dc march---unfortunately a family mbr got sick and i was unable-----i did see some youtube clips and it gave me goosebumps and chills-----i really regret not being a part of that march

and it's funny ,,,,i haven't seen any media coverage of it and there was a load of people there----granted i haven't been glued to the tv and may have missed it---but i doubt it,,,,i'm sure it was blacked out and hush hush----yet that crazy lady and 20 people outside bush's ranch gets loads and loads of coverage---disgusting

can't some million, billionaire start a channel with real news on it-----i can dream can't i

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That comments not even worth replying to. Later

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah I wanted to go to the rally too. Fox News is horrible. The only faux news I watch is the youtube blunders.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by starvingartist
That comments not even worth replying to. Later

And yet.....you DID? Was that not a reply I quoted? You have a strange way of not replying young Jedi......

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I totally agree. Too bad Obama seems to want to maintain status quo as well... he just has an eloquent way of putting it...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starvingartist

How can the Ron Paul Revolution get media coverage?

While his ideas and platform are interesting, I just don't think he's got the charisma the American public seems to like.

He's like a beige Ford Taurus on the freeway. Nobody notices him and no one says, "Man I wish I could drive one of those!"

Becker

new topics

top topics

join