It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religon real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i don't know. but i do beleave in god but i am a very open minded person. but i don't know if any one cought this promgram but it was on the Dis. or History channel and it was called uFo's in the bible..well they came up with some really convincing facts or theroys. but i do think that maybe god is accualy ET's. they were saying how the parting of the red see was not done by moses but by a UFO that hovered over moses. that is what they also followed for the time the jew were in the desert. a firey sphere in the clouds the bible said. and the onley way to speek to them was for moses to go on to the mt. of syanide. and that is where the ship could land and for moses to speak with the ET's. or ths story of Peter i think? or some guy. but he was swept away by a cheriot of fire. but really a ufo. there is just so much stuff that supports these and many other revolations. like many words in the biblicol times means diffrently today then what they ment back then. like heaven mean sky. and cheriot was not a cheriot like we think but a vehacil really. there is so much to learn. i even went so far that i did a report about my findings for my 12th grade english project. and of course i offended many people. but many had open minds about it. but what do you think. i will post some more links to some of the info i found about it later. but really what do you think???

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedilotis
and the onley way to speek to them was for moses to go on to the mt. of syanide. and that is where the ship could land and for moses to speak with the ET's. but really what do you think???
These are all really good revelations. I do have an open mind about all things religion. The part of going on top of Mt. Sinai, I think I read somewhere that this Mountain actually meant one of the Great Pyramids in Egypt, as it sounds plausible in order to reach the "Gods" or the UFO beings.

Very good.

ET3

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Will get bacvk to yah on this thread, Jedilotis, you go, go fast and dont look back. You are discovering what is the rest of the story and the conspiracy to keep the link of ETI / angel/demon from surfacing.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i am with you about the mountian. ya i read that not only did the egyptions build the pyrimids for thier dead kings but also to reach ET's and their god. heck, they even had the first run way. for ET visiters and hyrgrificks that accualy shows people from space and very very technoloical tools, gagets, and vehicals, and etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
The part of going on top of Mt. Sinai, I think I read somewhere that this Mountain actually meant one of the Great Pyramids in Egypt.

Well, Mt. Sinai is a very real place. It's doubtful that Moses went to the pyramids because he was trying to escape from Egypt.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i know moses didn't go to the pyrimids..and i no mt. siani is real...i was just talking about the egyptens and moses and his followers in the same post. sorry if i confused you

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i am going to post more info on it today.. or tommorrow i found some sites and my old studies

ET3

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That the bible is one of the best sources I know of that really gives us the Who, What, and Why we and the ET�s are here and you are learning. Keep going along this path of reasoning and investigations it is the most fruitful of researches into UFO�s and ETI�s.

"He that runs the fastest, runs the lonelist."

new topics

top topics

join