It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King...new ufo show again this coming friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"On Friday, King again will turn to UFOs, a favorite topic for him. "Science Guy" Bill Nye is one guest. On Sunday, the show will repeat its UFO show from this past Friday."

taken from orlandosentinel.com

Just thought i'd get the word out for anyone who may want to see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yes, Larry seems to love the subject of UFOs. The reason why he has this subject on his show is what interests me the most though. Simply, the guy gives me the creeps.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Stan Friedman and other awesome guests will be on. Looking forward to it!

I'm watching the Stephenville revisited re-run right now.

Ricky Sorrells has guts for going on prime time national TV talking about his military harassment...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow, another UFO show by Larry coming up? I hope to see it.. probably on the net, but I'll see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i hope this upcoming LKL show will be as properly unbiased as the Stephenville show was. that show was well said and there wasn't the usual "spin" put on the topic to cheapen it.
good job larry and ufo community.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Larry King certainly does seem to be pushing the UFO subject quite a lot doesn't he! Personal interest perhaps, could also be for viewers as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well if Bill Nye acts anything like he did the last the show was on (2 weeks ago) it will be funny. For someone who is supposed to be so smart...he really came off like a biased idiot.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up I missed the first run of this show, just turned it on though
I missed 40 minutes of it. And thanks for the heads up about this coming Friday, so I can set the DVR

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Glad to be of help
I have a tendency to miss these shows too or i'll catch only the endings of them b/c i didn't know they were being televised. I really hope they do a follow up on the radar finding in stephensville.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Thanks for the heads up I missed the first run of this show, just turned it on though
I missed 40 minutes of it. And thanks for the heads up about this coming Friday, so I can set the DVR

If you have missed any of Larry's UFO shows, here they are on CNN video.

[edit on 13/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

join