It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fringe" autism treatment could get federal study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"Fringe" autism treatment could get federal study

news.yahoo.com

Pressured by desperate parents, government researchers are pushing to test an unproven treatment on autistic children, a move some scientists see as an unethical experiment in voodoo medicine.

The treatment removes heavy metals from the body and is based on the fringe theory that mercury in vaccines triggers autism — a theory never proved and rejected by mainstream science. Mercury hasn't been in childhood vaccines since 2001, except for certain flu shots.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The people are waking up to the new world order. Sooner or later, the better percentage of the "sheep" will learn about false-flag, eugenics, and mercury in vaccines. The mainstream media is dying. What this and so many other mainstream articles are doing is desperately trying to keep the "sheep" "mainstream". Better have the sheep read the info written in this mainstream article in a derogatory, biased, debunking tone, than have them read it someplace else.

Referring to the above article, anything that does not involve doping children with psychotropic drugs like Ritalin is "voodoo medicine". Everything not part of the multibillion Big Pharma corporation is a "fringe theory". And isn't putting mercury in the vaccines in the first place an "unethical practice"? And why did the article "conveniently forget" to mention that autism rates increased exponentially as vaccination increased? As you can see, this article is a biased piece of sh!t.

"I don't really know why we have to do this in helpless children," said Ellen Silbergeld of Johns Hopkins University's Bloomberg School of Public Health, who was invited to comment on the study to a review board of the national institute.

"I really don't know why we have to inject MERCURY into helpless children."
"I really don't know why we have to dope our children in psychotropic drugs."

Mercury hasn't been in childhood vaccines since 2001, except for certain flu shots.

YOU REALLY THINK THAT BY REMOVING MERCURY FROM VACCINES, AUTISM RATES WILL GO DOWN LIKE MAGIC? THEY ARE TALKING TO US LIKE CHILDREN! Most children were born before 2001, meaning THEY STILL RECEIVED MERCURY-FILLED SHOTS! Several mercury exposures is enough to cause autism!

Before he started chelation at age 5, Charlie suffered tantrums. When she took him to school, she had to peel him off her body and walk away. But three weeks after he began chelation, his behavior changed, she said.

Now they are contradicting themselves. First, chelation is "voodoo medicine", and now they are admitting to its effectiveness. AGAIN, THEY ARE TALKING TO US LIKE CHILDREN!

Conventional treatments are limited to behavioral therapy and a few medications, such as the schizophrenia drug Risperdal, approved to treat irritability.

I would never put my child on ANY of the "conventional mind-control drugs"!!!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-7-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No the removal of mercury in the MMR shots was volunteery..

Someone i know recently had a baby and their old primary care doc told them that their vaccines had mercury in it..

Some places carry the ones without mercury but most still carry it.. exp if ur on welfare, your just screwed.

::EDIT::

www.thenation.com...
You should also be cautious about reassuring people about its removal from vaccines. The push to remove thimerosal was purely voluntary, and no vaccines were recalled, which means they are still being administered in many offices because they do not expire until late this year. Furthermore, a recent random study of vaccines from four companies (two of which were billed as mercury free) showed mercury still existed in all shots tested.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Summarizing what I stated in the above post, the subconscious message of this article is that everyone who QUESTIONS the Establishment, anyone who does not put his faith into the government (basically everyone who isn't a sheep) is crazy or paranoid.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One of my pre-K students had a vaccine and the resulting retardation caused them to receive a substantial lawsuit payment from the government.
Mercury is never good for people.

top topics

join