It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Son of Kenya' destroys USA - Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I report .. you decide for yourself.
I have NO opinion on if this is a real prophecy or not.

There is an alleged prophecy on internet about Barack Obama and the USA.
It is from KENYA.
The alleged prophets name is Johanwa Owalo.
This is the 1912 ‘prophecy’ out of Kenya –

“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.”

NOTE - Barack Obama, Sr. was born in Nyanza Province, Kenya, of Luo ethnicity.

Kenyan “Prophet”, Johanwa Owalo, is the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church and is supposedly held in the same esteem as Jesus Christ and Muhammed is among Christians and Islamics.

This site carries the Sorcha Faal report – along with a lot of speculation.

Four Winds

This site claims that this prophecy is being pushed by a group named ‘The Sorcha Faal Order’. Allegedly it’s a CATHOLIC order. I find this hard to believe. I’m Catholic and read A LOT of these types of things. I have never heard of this order and it doesn’t’ sound very Catholic to me. However, I’m passing the info on for your own information.

Raiders which is always an … uh .. interesting site has a story on this ‘prophecy’ as well. For those into TEOTWAWKI, you’ll have fun reading it.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Two days later. No interest? No information as to if this guy is real or if it's a poltiical ploy? Okay. I'd still like to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmm..

It's hard to say for sure on things like this.

Obviously things like this are not uncommon, especially around this time of the year (election years).

I can't say for sure whether or not this guy is legitimate or his prophecy is just a load of crap (which I'd say it is), but I will say that I do think Obama will cause serious damage to this country if elected.

Damage that it may take decades to recover from.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
[edit on 15-7-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think that if one is to rely on statistics, prophecies are not that prophetic. Even weather guys are more succesful in their predictions, and it alone says a lot. This said, i am sure that now democratic PR guys are searching through libraries/newspapers to find similar prophecy about son of Panama. Political smearing at its best.

P.S.
I found a book about east African prophecies, but i have no desire to sign up just to read this stuff. If you are willing - here it is:
www.questia.com... ophets-prophecy-in-eastern-african-history-by-david-m-anderson-douglas-h-johnson&OFFID=se2qbp&KEY=prophets%20from%20kenya
go to page 164, but later it will demand you to sign up. I think that if such a prophecy existed it would be in this book.
Edit - fighting link.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

FANTASTIC! Thank you! I had never heard of this 'sorcha Faal order' before (sure didn't sound Catholic to me) and I figured someone here would know about it.

So this guy David Booth makes up hoaxes? Wow. I guess Johanwa Owalo amd the Nomiya Luo Church are fake as well?

Good to know! Thanks Hellmutt!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

...Just goes to show that you care little about sourcing the anti-Obama topics you post. Your agenda is far more important to you than the actual story. Now that is no way to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well, as to whether the prophecy has any merit is yet to be see. However, I will say this, to me, Obama has that same, almost robotic mannequin look about him as Bush. To me, if he wins, he'll just be fall guy number two for TPTB...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
...Just goes to show that you care little about sourcing the anti-Obama topics you post.

You DID see all the links I provided, right?
You only see what you want to see.

Your agenda is far more important to you than the actual story.

You DID see all the 'alleged' and 'allegedly' words I posted throughout the entire post, right? Again .. you are only seeing what you want to see.

And your snide remarks actually got a star.
to you.
to the weenie who starred it.

Guess you missed this part of what I said, eh?

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I report .. you decide for yourself.
I have NO opinion on if this is a real prophecy or not.

Now that is no way to Deny Ignorance.

Back atchya slick. :shk:

edited once to fix quote

[edit on 7/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So, your back up when the Sorcha Faal link falls flat is to rely on Four Winds? Nice.

Its so sadly obvious how you couch your agenda with words like "allegedly". And as for the "I report, you decide..." hmmm, now let me see...where have I heard that before?

Stay classy FF.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

TextText RedWe aren't in Kansas anymore TOTO :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is so sad. Last year I complained about all the anti-Obama topics and one of the moderators told me that after the election it will die down. He should've added "if Obama loses". You people are pathetic. He's the president elect of the USA. Show some respect.

Unfortunately at least one of the moderators is anti-Obama so I presume he will delete my post.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
This is so sad. Last year I complained about all the anti-Obama topics and one of the moderators told me that after the election it will die down. He should've added "if Obama loses". You people are pathetic. He's the president elect of the USA. Show some respect.

Unfortunately at least one of the moderators is anti-Obama so I presume he will delete my post.

I would expect this site to have a lot of anti-politician as well as pro-politician threads. You say you complained to a moderator last year about these threads and he/she said it would die down. Then you complain about it being after the election. If all that is true………….

Why do you complain about an anti-Obama thread from last year before the election that you dug up out of nowhere?

Look at the posting dates. The last post prior to yours was on

posted on 7/15/08 @ 09:15 PM

Overly sensitive maybe?

Raist

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
He's the president elect of the USA. Show some respect.

:shk:

1 - He wasn't president elect at the time of this thread opening.

2 - Even if he was - that doesn't get him off the hook.

3 - I already said that I had never heard of this 'seer' - which has turned out to be a fake. She's a hoaxer. That's already been established.

So why did you go back 6 months and pull something up that everyone has figured out was a hoax just to whine about it ???

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The poster obviously has a problem with anything remotely anti-Obama. Even if it is old news that was debunked they still want to cry about it.

I now think this rule should be followed.

Raist

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That's really the trick isn't it? The Prophecy concerns a Son of Kenya...but according to most authorities you ARE what your mother is...Obama's mother is Irish/Scottish, is that not correct?

Lies, such as this prophecy, are subtle. To be believed they require the one who hears it to be without understanding of the most basic concepts.

Concepts of race and ethnicity are the realm of the feminine, physical/material X chromosomal domain. The masculine nature is not so much physical/material as it is energetic. A man who holds to the notion of race and ethnicity won't even be able to recongnize his own face after 100 years, he is destroyed and only his feminine nature survives.

If Obama is a Man, which I'll assume he is, he knows that he is a Son of America and not Kenya. With all proper respect to the places this man has been. Not understanding this will involve him destroying himself before even a hair on our head is touched.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Be that as it may, there are currently at least 10 anti-Obama topics under the "recent posts".....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if you went to their site they said they were sardis which of some reason they are a couple of thousands of miles from where it should be
namely sardis is in turkey
this prophecy is bogus just like obama is
since he is a foreigner he should be treated as one i think he is a clone of barney hill which its in the same period of time when they were taken
by the socalled aliens or ets or could it have been dr mingela of the nazis created this creature !

new topics

top topics

join