It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heard a very strange story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I heard from an aqcuaintance today a story of a friend of his who left abrubtly without word of where he was going. Alledgedly this person went somewhere to investigate something which he said in corispodance while on his quest, that would change the world..when he finally came back and was placed into a mental hospital where, oddly and I asked him if he was pulling my leg with this story, sounded alot like the storyline for the TV show Lost where Hurly finds numbers and ends up in a crazy house. Well This guy appearently ends up in similar fashion ranting numbers off. My aqcuaintance claims he was rattling off coordinates after giving it some thought, which he says after checking, led to a jungle somewhere.
What i found wierd is that he forgot what country or place. I assumed South America or mexico as much UFO activity is down there as the world knows. Sadly this venture led him to his insanity and alledged suicide.
Did he see a militarized alien landing zone, or was he taken? Perhaps he was used as a guinea pig in some sick expiriment by sadist military nazis? who knows, maybe the story is false and my asking repeatedly if he was pulling my leg was useless.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi, sounds really interesting. Do you know anything more at all about what this person was talking about or what exactly they were interested in?

new topics

join