It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy a motorcycle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So.. I think it would be wise to invest in stocks in companies that produce motorcycles, i.e. Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Harley Davidson, etc... would be a good idea for us poor to middle class folk as of the economic standing of the US. I'm tempted myself to start throwing money in these companies and also purchase a street bike. This country's economy is falling apart, the value of the dollar plummets almost everyday... it's time to do something for ourselves and adapt. We need to quit bitching about it because it seems that none of us have the nuts to get together as a group and protest! We need to prepare ourselves for the worst. I'm a US Marine, can't wait to get out. I'm deploying in October of this year, and there isn't # going on in Iraq, all the action is in Afghanistan! This war is bull#, it's for oil and it's completely ridiculous! I used to like Bush... After everything now, hell no! I will be in Iraq for the election, but we do get to vote over there. I will not vote for the Democratic or Republican party... We don't have 1 good candidate. If Ron Paul was one of the candidates. then yes I would vote for him. The US is falling apart, we need some big changes, and the only way that is going to happen is another revolution. Criticize me, I don't care... You don't know how much bull# I deal with on a daily basis, you won't offend me. I encourage the criticism, please... BRING IT!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
uhh

You dreamed this?

join