It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Storm on the Horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Another" terrorist attack" will enact the N.S.P.D.51 directive...www.whitehouse.gov... signed by Bush in May 2007. This next attack I believe will be big as in nuclear,and will happen soon before the elections. With ties to Iran the stage is set, for the long awaited strike on Iran . While martial law is declared in the U.S. (for our safety) !! We will be on the brink of WW3. Not to mention the global economic disaster , along with the final blow to the U.S. dollar. Step in North American Union and our savior the Amero. Public outcry ?? None: As we will be already under martial law at that time.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
if these numbers are right i dont think a nation wide martial law will be as easy as some think it is.

Percentage
49%- houses with guns

31%- adults with a gun

Total number
47,600,000-total number of houses with guns

59,100,000- total number of adults

of course this survey was taken in 1994. so i would have to imagne that these numbers are now a lot higher. even if it did happen what % of soldiers do you think would defect and come to the side of the american people.

source: www.justfacts.com...

i for one wont stand for it. even if it means i will have to "bug out". its gonna take more than N.S.P.D.51 to take away my God given rights as an american..

no offence but i believe this is just fear mongering and hog wash.

[edit on 15pmu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ding ding my man. I was just talking about this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by foremanator]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would think that LESS people own a gun because our country is "safe". I don't know anyone that owns a gun to be honest, but i have never looked for that kind of info, i think owning a gun should be kept private info and ot spread about the neighborhood, let the person trying to take something away from that household learn that info the hard way.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I once read a survey from 1992. (Wish I could cite it but you'll have to take my word until I find it again.)

It was a survey of American armed forces personell.

The results were that 92% of U.S. soldiers said they would carry out U.N. orders to disarm american citizens and were prepared to fire on american citizens when doing so.

The idea being that if they were under U.N. command, they would shoot american citizens who resisted being disarmed.

This may seem hard to believe, but I think soldiers trained to unquestioningly follow orders would do just that, even against American citizens.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
I once read a survey from 1992. (Wish I could cite it but you'll have to take my word until I find it again.)

It was a survey of American armed forces personell.

The results were that 92% of U.S. soldiers said they would carry out U.N. orders to disarm american citizens and were prepared to fire on american citizens when doing so.

The idea being that if they were under U.N. command, they would shoot american citizens who resisted being disarmed.

This may seem hard to believe, but I think soldiers trained to unquestioningly follow orders would do just that, even against American citizens.

i also read that and have ever since asked every military person i know and have run across (in the hundreds) if they would do so. to a person they said yes. i find this very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Dark storm on the horizon.

A hard rain's a gonna fall

A bad moon rising

This is the kind of fear they've been pushing on us for a long, long time.

They've been predicting a nuclear strike within the US for at least two years now.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I also believe that somebody will get nuked but not entirely sure it will be in the US. However, the consequences of that nuke and possibility of a future nuke will make the US take drastic action on its people under the false pretense of protecting them, They are currently doing it now to protect us from the terrorist. Imagine a nuke incident, this would be kids play compared to what they would do to us under those conditions.

As for the military, I think they would shoot if order to. But I also believe that their are more former military people than their are current ones. And the former ones are more likely to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The result of any hostile action taken by anybody on US soil will be Martial Law. But Martial Law doesn't exactly mean the 101st Airbourne walking down Main Street.

A) The suspension of banking - To avoid runs on local banks predicating a collapse.
B) Limited movement - keeping people safe from
contaminated areas - "Can I see your papers please"
C) Limited food distribution
D) All other "resonable sounding" excuses to control food, fuel, and movement.

Guns will only be a problem when the sources dry up. Just as the UFC puts 2 neanderthals in a cage for human cock fighting - the military will create a barrier around large cities to "contain" the inevitable violence that will break out when the Quicky Mart runs out of Ho Ho's.

Guns won't have to be taken - they will just wait till we run out of bullets.

Just thinking out loud
:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its been a while since I was prepard for action.
But since the beginning of this year Im pleased to feel some what secure in the knowledge that I have a back door to this potential problem.

I have more than enough firepower to support myself generously not to mention the ammo to go along with it.

Tactical supplies, survival gear, rations, hidden rations out of town locations, hidden cache of weapons outside town, and a great amount of military training to to sum it all up.

I dont want to hurt anyone and my wife and daughter live overseas so they are in no real harm I guess in the event bad things were to happen.
I just want to wait out the bad and see what progresses,if I see that things are not changing for the better Ill escape out of the country if possible.

I dont know I spent too much money on all this nonsense, so somthing better happen!

Is there such thing as over prepared?
I dont think so.

PS: TO ALL POSSIBLE FEDERAL AGENTS READING THIS BY MEANS OF THE NEW BILL, ALL SAID WEAPONS ARE LEGAL AND MUNITIONS ARE NUMBERED BY STATE REQUIREMENTS.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Eh, just wondering. Guns are prohibited in the UK. And the Kingdom is still not fascist, and I see no evidence of something like Patriotic Act in the common law. May be guns are just guns.

new topics

top topics

join