It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didnt the Bloodline Movie ever come out in commercials on tv??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's because the government controls the news/media/commercials, thats why. They just don't want people to even know that a movie like that would come out. That sh*t pisses me off, Bloodline looks like a crazy documentary and actually DID come out in theaters. I looked it up on theater websites to see if it was actually released.

The trailer is on Youtube.com here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Here's the link to the official movie website also:

www.bloodline-themovie.com...

This is something i think EVERYONE needs to watch, which is why I'm even posting about it. I'm not sure if it's in the right thread, so I'm sorry if it isn't.

The DVD for this movie is said to release in September of 2008, and since i doubt they don't show it in theaters anymore, I guess I going to have to wait until then to watch it

Anyways let me know if you guys have heard about this movie or if either of you have even watched it. i would love to find out what happens towards da end of this documentary/movie.

~Da tRutH

P.S

EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE THIS MOVIE A CHANCE...WATCH IT!!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Da tRutH]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I saw the Bloodline Movie in New York, its a great movie and worth watching if it comes to your town. I just checked their website, www.bloodlinethemovie.com and it is still being shown and has just opened at more cinemas. Hopefully it will spread out so more people can see it.

The public seems to like it but a few film critics have given it a rough ride, but no surprise there :-)

Everyone at the showing I was at loved the film as far as I could tell.

Anyway I hope you get to see it soon,

Jon

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thanks Anonymous, I;m dieing to watch this movie, what happens towards the end? did they really find Mary Magdalen's body?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It looks like the movie is largely based on Le Dossiers Secrets, the so-called Priory Documents. These are an admitted hoax.

en.wikipedia.org...

The document represents part of the fictitious history of the Priory of Sion as manufactured by the duo of Pierre Plantard and Philippe de Cherisey - and 13 of its 27 pages is taken from another document of the same genre dating from 1964: Henri Lobineau's Généalogie des Rois Mérovingiens et Origine des diverses Familles Françaises et Etrangères de Souche Mérovingienne d’Après L’Abbé Pichon, le Docteur Hervé et les Parchemins de l’Abbé Saunière de Rennes-le-Château (Aude), containing home-made genealogies done on Pierre Plantard's stencil-kit attempting to demonstrate that he was descended from the Merovingian king Dagobert II.[1]

Maybe that's why the film did not have a widespread distribution.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
we had enough of these bunch of lies from the church, lets give a chance to the movie to be watched WORLD WIDE

LUIS / MEXICO

new topics

top topics

join