It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Heads are better than 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am currently working in tandem with a friend to achieve a specific goal within a few months. Actually it's the friend's goal & I was approached on whether or not I would agree to do this experiment. Naturally, this is a paranormal experiment & I haven't tried it before. It's not exactly remote influencing but that's the closest I can relate to the nature of it. The initial going-ons look promising. I think we've created a kind of psychic connection between us to more effectively relay info to each other in order to get info we need to get closer to the goal. This involves consistent focus on the same goal from both of us & keeping each other informed on spontaneous impressions received. This way we can each more successfully avoid over-analyzing our own impressions diminishing the chance of success & make progress towards the goal faster. This is turning out to include both simple & complex processes with sudden changes in directions when you least expect it & compensating for overlooked initial insights. I had a better writeup earlier but it didn't post. I don't expect anyone to pick up on what I'm talking about & I can't explain it any better than this right now. It's just to point out that performing paranormal experiments with another person you trust can be an interesting experience.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I didn't expect to make an update this quickly. Just goes to show things can happen faster & more interesting when you've got 2 people working towards a common goal.

Last night unbeknownst to me until later today, my friend who is very anxious to get results, was concentrating overwhelmingly on this project into the wee hours of the night to the point where they said they were physically shaking or something along those lines.

Concurrently, I had a very vivid, intense dream which pertained to our project. It was very straightward not ambiguous with all kinds of metaphoric symbols typical of dreams.

We made a pact to stay in contact on a daily basis as much as possible to compare notes.

At the rate things are going, I hope we don't experience burnout.

To be continued.

new topics

join