It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some chemtrail pics from 7/11/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I often see them spraying here in upstate NY and decided to finally take some pics. In the pics, it only looks like there's 4-5 parallel chemtrail lines, but it's actually more than that.. the wider lines are actually made up of several smaller trails, not just one expanded one. I was watching as the plane would spray a line, then a few minutes later I'd see it come back from the opposite direction and make another pass almost directly ontop of the previous one, like he was tracing it. The spraying went on from 6am-noon, and throughout that time I'd see all sorts of different patterns, criss-crosses, etc. It was sunny out, so most got messed up because my camera phone sucks, but here are some decent ones..
img375.imageshack.us...
img258.imageshack.us...
img177.imageshack.us...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by rline928]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ok man, i'm all for conspiracy, but there's just something about all these "chemtrail" posts that just reeks BS to me... c'mon bro, we got bigger fish to fry!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think there would have to be too many people involved in a chemtrail conspiracy for it not to be leaked out all over the place. Plus, I hear that this conspiracy started just a few decades ago.

If these pictures from the 40's were taken today, people would probably say that they're chemtrails:

www.100thbg.com...
contrailscience.com...
www.390th.org...
www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a chemist and I agree that it seems highly unlikely that the government could hide something like that, but I have always wondered if its only vapor, why does it seem to linger so long, and why does it sometimes give off a gold to brown color? Again, I am not really a supporter of these theories, but I wouldn't mind maybe a pilot or a chemist's point of view on the nature of vapor trails.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am curious about chemtrails and have read some about them. As I live in a rural area of Oklahoma, I've never personally seen any. I guess us redneck hillbillies out here aren't worth bothering with, or something.

You mentioned that you see these a lot .. have you had any physical effects that you've noticed? I've read other accounts from people who say they've had headaches, respiratory problems, and skin disorders after seeing chemtrails. I also wonder if you noticed any unusual odors? Granted they are high in the sky in your pictures, but anything heavier than air eventually falls to the ground...

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Cool pictures, I like how the suns rays flare and the red dot is it the middle of the sun.
what is that red dot in the middle of the sun?

new topics

top topics

join