It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money as debt (doc)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi all,

Dunno if this has been posted before, But i saw it recently and it kinda explains how a few people created a lot of wealth and power.

video.google.co.uk...

Sorry if its already been done.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes it's a must see for everyone. What do you think, will it make it to your local high school for viewing ? If not why not ?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yep when anyone talks to me about money I just post them that.Money isn't even real just a system of control.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Thanks for the reply,

Firstly i must say that i'm way too old to post it at a school lol.

And as for what i thought, Well it was a clever scam that no ordinary people would have ever caught on to.....Especially with the workings being kept secret.

But according to the doc there were many warnings from some very clever and influential people of what would happen, And that makes me sad and angry that it still came about and the position we find ourselves in today .....where a few people now effectively own countries from pulling money out of thin air.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

On their Canadian website was the PDF once. I cant recall link from my archive, but let the google be with you. Or Scroggle if you are afraid of Google overwhelming power.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Two others worth watching are,

This one by bill abram

video.google.com...=Bill%20abrams%20ba nking&sitesearch=

money masters
video.google.com...

Freedom to Facism too

top topics

join