It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth - Reason why E.T.'S are visiting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Agartha In The Hollow Earth

The greatest cover-up of all time being the suppression of the fact that extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth from other

planets. If that is the biggest cover-up of all time,

then the second biggest cover-up of all time is the attempt to keep secret the fact that there is a civilisation of people living in the centre of the Earth. The civilisation is known as ‘Agartha’. This might be hard to believe, I know it was difficult for me at first. However, I now have absolute knowingness of the truth of it.

To begin with, Buddhist theology affirms its existence. It is believed to be a race of supermen and superwomen who occasionally come to the surface to oversee the development of the human race. It is also believed that this subterranean world has millions of inhabitants and many cities, its capital being Shamballa.

Source

Mod Edit - shortened post, added EX tags and source.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

I had put it wasn't by me!

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
ive read some stuff on this topic before...not sure what to make of it. but i do remember coming across some site where a former military official claimed to have lived in agartha for six years and that there is a whole running civilization going on down there and that they are much more sophisticated than we are. i really do not know what to believe on it, but anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbooms

Do you think you could get some links to the stuff you read? This sounds very interesting and its the first I have heard of it. I mean I have heard of the idea but never heard about the military guy or the buddist concept.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by hILB3rT]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by hILB3rT]

join