It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zoom in on your ordinary pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I dont have a ufo picture... But I was taking a picture of a rainbow
and when I zoomed in I saw a helecopter and a flock of birds that i did not notice when I was taking the picture....

I just thought that was pretty cool, and there might be more on your every day photos then you think.

The helicopter is to the right above the trees.. further to the right is the flock of birds

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's true, you never know what you might find. I've noticed that in some images I took of the last shuttle launch there are tiny black spots near the shuttle that move from image to image (so it's probably not dust). My guess is that they're very distant birds disturbed by the launch. There's one just to the right of the SRB flame in this image:

farm4.static.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
It's true, you never know what you might find. I've noticed that in some images I took of the last shuttle launch there are tiny black spots near the shuttle that move from image to image (so it's probably not dust). My guess is that they're very distant birds disturbed by the launch. There's one just to the right of the SRB flame in this image:

farm4.static.flickr.com...

Very cool picture, you got a great shot.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeza
Very cool picture, you got a great shot.

Thanks! I actually averaged a few frames taken in a burst together to improve the quality and reduce the appearance of heat waves. As a result you can see that the black spot appears twice in that image close together - it moved relative to the shuttle in that time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Been doing that found orbs and rods and other unexplained stuff, so good on you spread the word.

top topics

join