It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They obviously pose a threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
it makes sense, we are obviously not the only planet with life lets be realistic, millions of stars mean trillions of planets.
Our own planet should serve this purpose more, with the amout of different life forms we have here alone!

i mean obviously if it were announced we discovered life it would change the world as we know it, and could throw the world into chaos, but we as beings would get used to it, as we do with different races, speices
Cause thats what they'd be anyway, a different speices! while we are still discovering new speices on earth anyway. and yes they (government) probably have their agendas with technology and raping people financially, but we are waiting for it anyway and are prepared, especially with all the sci-fi material realeased as entertainment!! not to mention the evidence we have!!

they pose threat just like any other life does to the other, but are advanced beyond apprehension, and this is why it is being kept from us, they (government)are scared of what they can not compete with, and i believe this is why we are being shut out!!

what we do know and are told is, so far earth is the only planet which has the conditions for life, so this makes our planet the jewel, which it is!!
if this being, alien life would cast envious eyes and the chances are they would wage war to make it their property!! Just as we do in war, whatever the reason, we wouldnt fight if they were nothing to fight for!!
or perhaps we've already been conquered and things like pyramids and other questionable things on earth, are a indication of this!!

if u do believe in the photos you have seen of structures on other planets then that is a notice that they have conquered it!!

jus as we are supposed to have put a flag on the moon to say its ours!!

i remember a hearing in "Secret space" that we have thousands of satellites orbiting the earth containing nuclear reactors plutonium, placed to repel a classic alien invasion. dont how much of this is accepted but would go hand in hand with this concept!! does anyone know any more about this supposed defence system this or how much of it is credible??????????????

Are star wars real???

anyway the classic alien invasion theory i suppose, but could that be the real reason why disclosure has not happend?? are they malicious???
Please discuss, feedback much appreciated guys!!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Apopthis]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apopthis
they pose threat just like any other life does to the other, but are advanced beyond apprehension, and this is why it is being kept from us, they are scared of what they can not compete with, and i believe this why we are being shut out!!

Umm why would an advanced Alien Race be afraid of us?
We can barely even get off this rock, let alone visit other planets/stars. If they can get here from out there I think we are the ones that should be worried!

As far as I am concerned if they are here and they have bad intentions they could have finished us off several times by now.

I think it is more likely that they are here to watch their experiment (Humans) develop!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiste Andii
As far as I am concerned if they are here and they have bad intentions they could have finished us off several times by now.

This old gem is trotted out whenever the intentions of aliens are questioned. But it's simply not that easy. Here's the only way your statement works:

'As far as I am concerned if they are here and they have the intention of wiping out the human race, they could have finished us off several times by now'.

Unfortunately, complete destruction isn't the only 'bad intention' that there is. Perhaps they want to enslave us? Harvest us slowly and secretly? There's just so many bad intentions beyond wiping us out, that it's impossible to say 'if they wanted to hurt us they would have finished us off by now'.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Umm why would an advanced Alien Race be afraid of us?

Tiste Andii i think you may have misinterpreted the post i never once did i imply that aliens should be afraid of us but the other way round!!

We can barely even get off this rock, let alone visit other planets/stars. If they can get here from out there I think we are the ones that should be worried!

Exactly!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think most are malevolent. I saw a video on the brazilian Roswell on google vids. It was about how these UFOs were beaming lights on people in a certain village, and the lights would harm them like dig out flesh and burn. A physician in the village kept treating these people who kept telling her the same thing, that a light had attacked them. She would see places like where something had dug into their skin, and so she never believed until one night while walking home from the clinic she saw a lady faint AND WHEN SHE RAN OVER TO HELP, SHE SAW SOMETHING..sory caps loc that was floating about 10 stories off the ground and moving in an eliptical way. she now was a believer, but several days later another lady was brought in who the family said was hit by a bright light, but this lady was rigid and was unrersponsive so they drove her to the main hospital 65 miles away and she died.

It gets stranger, because the brazilian army sent several of their men including a captain to the village to try and figure out what was going on. The captain in charge kept meticulous records and took over 500 photos and much video of these UFOs. It goes on to say that the captain in charge committed suicide right after he gave an interview about the incidents. His daughter said he was never the same, and I think I know why. He was taught that God would protect him, but here these people were getting killed by UFOs that were attacking them with some kind of energy beam, and it blew his belief in God right out the door.

It is sad really, because even though we know according to the bible that God does and will protect us especially if we are living according to His will, there are times when even the elect has been killed by malevolent beings either directly or indirectly. Although being a Christian does have its perks, the only lasting guarantee you have is that after you die, you will live with Christ eternally in spirit form in Heaven.

This poor man was proly a catholic and he didn't understand what this life is about, I mean he thought God would protect man from these beings, and at times He does protect us especially if we believe in His ability to do so. But also, we know that even Jesus own apostles like John The Baptist were killed by the evil beings, again working through mankind. It is not always as a being of "another world" or extra-terrestrial, but i'm sure at times it is.

So because his understanding was too shallow, he couldn't deal with this which I believe led to his death. Well I will post the link to the google video, but be warned...IT IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR SPIRIT.

HERE

[edit on 10-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Whoops sorry my bad!

I did wonder at the time if I was reading that the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Very interesting Th3on3!!
A very convincing story seeing as it was an event that a whole community witnessed!!
Yes i do believe just like humans some (E.T.s) would be peaceful and some can have evil intentions!!
The pics of the wounds seem convincing also!!

top topics

join