It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Big Brother *Free NEW Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi there, I highly recommend this video shot only a few days ago with David Icke. Big brother and the NWO, its origins and how to defeat it. Watch and learn how it is happening today...

Google Video Link

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
good one...

two cool quotes already in the first 20 mins

In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue, but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.-mark twain

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance-- Einstein

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance-- Einstein

That quote could be used nicely against many ats members ,who don't share my position

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just saw the video after a post on youtube on a part of it and was so impressed i watched the whole lot and Well done David, He certainly packed a punch with the truth on many important issues and seamed almost run down with it all. It made me want to change more and do more to help anyway I can for that peace we so long for. Heres a taster of the video just to see what your getting. I do recommend you watch the full video above and lets get this thread started

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
At one point he's talking about a cashless society. I thought I would share this little tidbit.

Some friends came down from central Arizona to pick up someone at the airport. They had some time to kill and his son wanted the new Iphone so they dropped him off at the Apple store. Seems they will not take cash for a phone so my buddy had to leave to help his son by putting it on his credit card. I was under the impression that U.S. cash was legal tender anywhere in the U.S.

Guess I'm wrong. Looks like plans for the N.W.O. are going swell, just as planned.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good to see David at his best and I say good on him for allowing this to be free. Dont know if it is all as doom and gloom with global domination, But sure thought this video was good enough to question..Is it true
Flagged

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
David Icke

Icke has hit the nail on the head!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

That's totally crazy. Maybe that's why they're hyping up that stupid iphone so much, to make people buy it and get used to not paying with cash.

Haven't watched the video yet, but I just want to say it must be hard for David Icke because so many people probably write him off because of the reptilian thing (myself included). I think we need to take a step back and just because you don't agree with what someone says 100% doesn't mean they have nothing to say that is of value.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here is a LaRouche video, he doesn't believe in Lizard people

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
David Icke

Icke has hit the nail on the head!

I couldnt agree more with you. It was his best speech so far! And well needed. I hope he gets much more exposure with this as he deserves it

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
its shocking that the implications this man makes, reptillian believer or not, aren't discussed further.

How many people have watched the entire video??

Reptillians are hardly even mentioned.

Logic and fact are presented.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
its shocking that the implications this man makes, reptillian believer or not, aren't discussed further.

How many people have watched the entire video??

Reptillians are hardly even mentioned.

Logic and fact are presented.

Reptilians aren't mentioned at all in this video it has to do strictly with what's happening all around us. The shadow government, Illuminati, wars, global warming, NWO conspiracies, Big Brother etc. Alot of what David has to say has been said many times by others, William Cooper to name one.

I feel it's an important video for people to watch and hopefully it's a wake up call for many. We have always known that something is not right and feels out of place, just look at the history of wars. I absolutely believe in a shadow government behind the scenes pulling the strings.

One of the scariest things to learn is that certain militaries already possess that capability of placing a small chipping device inside someone without them even knowing it through an injection. This could be going on already with vaccination shots for children at birth.

These chips can link directly to the central nervous system and can manipulate how one acts and thinks. Effecting our moods and ability to choose for ourselves. Ultimately it can put someone in a zombie type state of mind via through satellite control, if we only knew how much the shadow government has put into mind control programs it would blow our minds away. Controlling our minds, knowledge and understanding of the world is the ultimate goal and for the majority out there they have partly already succeeded I believe.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I saw this seminar about 7 days ago and I do believe David Icke has nailed it at zero point. David is a wonderful guy and a very kind spirit, I hope one day I can meet him.

LOL....Instead of the ole Brit phrase "By George I think you've got it" it should be "By Dave I think you've got it"

I gave you a star for the very reason you did what he asked...share it.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

top topics

join