It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush signs new rule on government wiretapping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

So this means that they can do whatever they please without getting into any trouble by listening to our convos?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

On going discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It seems the president loves signing anything, to take away our rights as a country. Now they can listen to what you say on the phone, so what? If you don't say anything bad against our way of life here, what do you have to fear? Nothing, and what if you do say something bad about our way of life? You still have nothing to fear cause that is what our government is working with "FEAR" of everything bad they can do to you. Thanks God our own forefathers did not fear the thought of the government they were standing against. That is where we are going in this life we live here in fear or we stand and say no more. The laws are written on paper and they are only worth that and that is all they are worth unless you let them build fear into you about what they will do to you for braking their law. Just look around you do you see the ILLEGAL INVADERS running in fear or do they just hang around and say what are they going to do to me take me away to a jail and feed me then when that is done send me home to see my family. So if they are not afraid then why should you be? You have the right to tell the president what he needs to do and it is not the other way around. Stay Strong and live without fear for the election is just around the corner. That when we can show him he was wrong and that we want someone who will not stand the same way he did. Vote Ron Paul 2008

join