It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Blah blah blah you say your a master mason i dont believe you, your kind of reply disrupts threads.Your lucky i havent warned you for this

Hmmm, sounds like a conspiracy to keep the masons quiet.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No conspiracy just didnt like his reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a movie that really shows what the occult is like? The devils prey is about as close as I think I've come.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
THEY LIVE is not about masons but, it sure is close to reality. Just replace the "Aliens" with Satanists and Luciferians and you have the world to a "T"!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
MASONS ARE EVIL LYING BIGOTS

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
MASONS ARE EVIL LYING BIGOTS

There's nothing like a blanket statement stereotype to point out the real bigots.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.(Dictionary.com)

I thought most groups fit that description.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm not a bigot, I'm just a little it in the grand scheme of things

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The one thing I have learned from mason's on this board is that they hate punctuation and sentence structure.

Fear the grammar!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yup. masons are here for a reason. but whose the leader.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"i'd rather be at the Lodge with fellow Masons than in someones basement smoking pot while some bum who is supposedly my friend steals money from the coin jar."

lol...thats kinda funny though..except the pot part....theres nothing wrong with pot.
and hey I think the bum pinched my sac too

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by silenceisgolden]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by silenceisgolden
and hey I think the bum pinched my sac too

Damn; didn't that hurt?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why is Freemasonry so anti-pot?
It seems to tolerate and even encourage the use of Alcohol, Cocaine and Benzodiazopines by its members.
Yet every Freemason I know (and I know hundreds) will immediatally sneer at anyone who admits to smoking pot as being a dead-beat an worthless undividual.
Canibis is probably the least harmful social drug in modern society.

But back to the thread - The Man Who Would be King is an excelent explanation of Masonic Ideology
The Protagonist "selflessly" assumes the role of a god-king not because he desires the wealth and riches but because he believes that the people need him to appear as such.
Personally I always thought he was mug not to realise when he was onto a good thing and clear off with the treasure, it would have all ended with the
same result (i.e. the people realising their religion was a lie), except that he would have been rich and alive.
Most people seem to agree with this interpretation, which makes it even more amusing.

A very good modern "Anti-Masonic" movie that depicts the roleplay based mind control techniques used by modern Freemasonry is "Existanz" by David Cronenberg.
Get a Freemason to watch this film after telling them this and see the angst and denial bring them to the brink of tears.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join