It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps/ Shadow government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I want you guys to read this article about these camps and tell me what you think. And also what are we all really going to do whe the time comes for them to check their list and come after us? It just makes me more and more sick every day that I have to
think about what is coming. t literally makes me want to find a cave and leave this rotten place for good.

What do you guys think of this article and the shadow government they told us was in affect two years ago?

www.angelfire.com...

God Bless.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That has already been posted. Im not sure about it. Guess we'll find out eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Simon wrote a page about those camps, it's much better than the one you found: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hey if you were in the military do you think that you and your family (i mean like your wife,kids, and brother and parents) will be saved from the extermination.. i am in the military and so is my father..would we be saved you think or what..??

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I dont have to worry about that im in the Shadow Goverment
Im joking heh hmm New York

NEW YORK

Albany - FEMA detention facility.

Buffalo - FEMA detention facility.

Ft. Drum - upstate New York near St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario, close to Canada. Probable location for eastern processing for prisoners. Both waterways may be used for transport.

Watertown - FEMA detention facility.

Dam im screwed

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedilotis
hey if you were in the military do you think that you and your family (i mean like your wife,kids, and brother and parents) will be saved from the extermination.. i am in the military and so is my father..would we be saved you think or what..??

Being in the military, if they saved you, then I see no reason why they should save your family too. Its too much trouble. If theyre gonna go about enslaving everybody anyways, then they probably arent too very much worried about your morale.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
American Concentration Camps - Known U.S. Relocation Centers - As of 2000. So there are probably more by now.

OREGON

12/9/99 Sheridan - FEMA detention center

12/9/99 Portland - reports that rail boxcars are being built in by FMC corp. that are prisoner transport cars with 144 shackle stations per car.

12/9/99 Umatilla - Prison cells spotted.

Marvellous ! - thats me fecked then

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally, I think the whole idea of them throwing American citizens in concentration camps in mass numbers for whatever reason is pure bull#. Seriously, why would they do this? I know our government isnt the brightest or most moral on the planet, but I just dont see any logical reason for this. Many of the pages I have read, which post pictures and articles say things to the effect of, "Look at all those barb wire fences with the barb wire pointing IN!" They HAVE to be to keep people IN! AAAHHH!"
I can help but laugh. There are PLENTY of places that have barb wire pointing in and it isnt to keep a person or persons from "escaping". This is just my own little opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like asshole, everyone has one. So if I am wrong, see you all behind the gates !!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I actually looked for that one in Tennessee at the old Japanese pow camp and I saw nothing. I noticed the name of that one camp in California was named Pear Blossom. Does anyone know what a pear blossom is? It is- a metal pear put together in four peices it can be inserted into any opening in the human body and then a large bolt is tightened in the center of the device to spread the thing apart like a blossoming pear. Not saying the name of that camp has anything to do with that ancient instrument used to torture people.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
please go to the vaults under aliens and ufo's and see my thread on the alien quota 20% of us have to go..one in five
also see my thread posted recently in same forum...a warning from Khyla of procyon
this is real and is happening for some very devious reasons

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why exactly does the USA need these concentration camps? all the criminals go to jail and these camps are always empty. Maby its part of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yes chronic ....thats hitting the nail on the head

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've always heard the end goal was two-fold: First, to systematically subvert and incapacitate the populace of perhaps the only superpower remaining on the globe, and second, to exterminate large amounts of people as part of a ghastly population control program. Is this the goal and or work of the agents behind the NWO, and if it is, is the end goal just to assert themselves as world rulers, or does this have something to do with the alien scenario? Until Later.
Chris

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A couple of alternative theories...

Maybe, just maybe these camps are detention centers for the most chronic victims of a new plague? If you have a certain percentage of your population that are infected and have almost a 100% chance of spreading whatever virus they have wouldn't it be somewhat sensible to quarantine these people?

Maybe the camps have been designed to hold enemy combatants? It's not all that far fetched to imagine a mass roundup of people snatched from all over the world accused of aiding terrorists and then being jailed in the United States. Camp X-Ray on a mass scale?

Just a couple of other theories i thought i might throw out seeing as most of the posts in this thread all seem to center on the same thing.

top topics

join