It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old ORDO AB CHAO trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I originally posted this as a post in a different thread Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel The thread can be found here www.abovetopsecret.com...

We seem to hear the exact same thing each time there is some post about the increasing and on going tension in the middle east . We hear the usual , my dad is stronger then your dad , we hear the oh its all about the oil , we hear oh its all about the WOMD and so on . But I truly believe that this is nothing more then the old ORDO AB CHAO trick that we have seen so many times before . It's simply an orchestrated conflict designed between two or more parties to bring about some form of planed change . With those orchestrating the conflict sitting back and laughing with each post or opinion that is expressed on the topic .

My post received no reply and I got to thinking , am I the only one to think this tension in the middle east is all a farce with both sides being controlled and played off the other ?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No you are not the only one, I would bet my life on it!

There is a lot of evidence that wars in the past were funded by the same people, think of all the videos dealing with the history of the NWO and the elite. I would think the arms dealers would be lost without a war or two, oh of course they are the same people that run this world. When you think about it the advantages of war to the elites games are miriad and vital.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What does it matter?

How does it differ in it's outcome for us, if the leaders play in concert or in conflict?

How does the insight profit you?

There is a simple fact about science and theory, which I believe needs application here.

No theory is right or wrong. If it has predictive applicability allowing better control of an outcome, then it has validity until a simpler or more encompassing theory is provided.

If it were the perfect truth of the universe and you could not use it, it is to be disgarded as worthless clutter.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Ignorance is bliss ? I disagree .
Before we can hope to stop being played we must first realize that it is all a game . It is our actions and responses which allow most of this to happen in the first place ,
How does it profit me ? Well that depends on what you mean by the word profit , true I make no money from this , although there are some that not only make great deals of money , but also have a tendency to end up assuming a little more control over our lives when these sorts of things take place .
The only profit I can hope to get from this is by noticing it , knowledge is power .

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Max_TO]

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My point is precisely that to have awareness without utilty is fixation of the attention, and a waste energy best applied with elsewhere to benefit.

You hope to gaze into the sun, to see how you are being blinded.
We know we are being blinded, we all know it. But this point of collusion is distraction if it has no utility.

I do hope you find benefit, and not fixation. Good luck with that!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I understand what you are saying but I do not think it applies . I do take positive action based on what I believe is happening . For one I try to stay informed , I try to stay out of debt and I do not fall for silly editorial news . The action I take I take with my day to day life style and the choices I make . Given it might not be much in your eyes or in the eyes of others but at least its something .

On a side note , to look at the sun with the proper equipment is really something and I would suggest you perhaps give it a try , all you need is a good telescope and a sun filter and your eyes will not only not burn but you will see some truly interesting stuff indeed .

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't understand you, the point is we don't all know it. The thread author asked a question, are there others that think the same way he does? if those of us that are sure we know the truth just keep it to ourselves, and don't discuss it then there are a lot of people that don't know that could be kept in the dark. How is that a waste of energy?

In order to be able to resist something, to stand up to it, to fight it, you must know it.

You said:

What does it matter? How does it differ in it's outcome for us, if the leaders play in concert or in conflict?

It would be a world of difference! It can be used.

The difference between the enemy being a few puppetmasters or the enemy being millions of fellow human beings, deceived into believing that we hate them and in turn they should hate us.

The use is that millions of lives could be saved!

If you are happy not sharing your knowledge then I guess thats ok

[edit on 10/7/2008 by A curious cat]
Aaargh BB code won't work right!

[edit on 10/7/2008 by A curious cat]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

Well said

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well said to you as well

I don't believe there is ever a time when knowledge has no use.

top topics

join