It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Footage -- Flight 93 Shootdown Award

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No I don't have an answer for everything, but I know how the military works. I spent a hell of a lot of years working with the Air Force, and learned a LOT about how it works.

Yeah, anyone who disagrees with you or has an idea of how the military works is a shill huh. Why doesn't that surprise me.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So Mr. "knows everything about the military", if you were falsely accused of shooting down Flight 93, would you deny it or let the rumors continue?

Wait, I know what you'd do, but what if you were an honest, moral individual like Col. Gibney?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yeah, anyone who disagrees with you or has an idea of how the military works is a shill huh. Why doesn't that surprise me.

How quickly and easily you forget i was in the Air Force too.

I also have acess to more resources then most people on here.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So, do you have anything that actually supports your assertions? Besides calling others names and grossly misrepresenting video clips?

To illustrate the ridiculously flawed logic you're using: I think you're a felon. You've never explicitly stated you're not, so, therefore, you are.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

How quickly and easily you forget i was in the Air Force too.

I also have acess to more resources then most people on here.

No you don't.

That's an "appeal to a higher authority" and a fallacy.

Having experience in the military doesn't mean you, or anyone else, is any more correct - or wrong - than the next person.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No I haven't forgotten that you were in the Air Force too. But we were working in vastly different fields. You were specialized on RF-4s, where I was working a much more general field. I handled many different types of planes.

As for denying he did it, how do we know that he hasn't? Which do you think is going to be spread around a lot faster and a lot more? Someone saying he did it, or him denying he did it?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You were specialized on RF-4s, where I was working a much more general field. I handled many different types of planes.

WRONG, i was a crew chief which means i was trained on all aspects of all types of planes.

I also am a anaylist for the government and have access to lots of resorces.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've heard theories that Flight 93 was taken down by some sort of EMP weapon aboard an AWACS recon plane flying at a high-altitude. I have no idea though, I always thought it was shot down via some means. This article, however, has a lot of discrepancies.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guessing Zaphod is a disinfo agent....maybe not knowingly, but look at how aggressively this person attacks, immediately....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So IF he shot it down, that would prove there was no conspiracy, that the government infact did not crash planes into the pentagon and world trade center, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Guessing Zaphod is a disinfo agent....maybe not knowingly, but look at how aggressively this person attacks, immediately....

yea i am sure he is a DISINFO agent
They are peobably combing this website. Come on people. There are no disinfo agents on this website. What would be the point. And first off if there was a coverup, why the hell would they give this guy a medal and make it public knowledge. I mean, please think before you post this rediculous stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How does a crew chief for RF-4s make you knowledgeable about ALL planes? I know exactly what a crew chief does, and it doesn't give you any special knowledge about other planes.

Cautiouslypessimistic, please show how I have attacked aggresively. I have posted information based on my experiences, and knowledge. How does that equal an aggresive attack?
But you're right, I'm just a disinfo agent.

edit to correct username.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

They are peobably combing this website. Come on people. There are no disinfo agents on this website. What would be the point. And first off if there was a coverup, why the hell would they give this guy a medal and make it public knowledge. I mean, please think before you post this rediculous stuff.

Ahh, you poor poor person. You do realize that to be a disinfo agent doesn't mean you are hired to go around and do so, right? No, I guess you didn't catch that.

There are millions of disinfo agents in this country. You, going out and passing on false information that you heard on Fox news because you believed it, is playing the role of a disinfo agent.

Don't be a fool and fall for the semantic games that are played. Words like "terrorism" and "New World Order" and "disinfo agent" have been personified so that those without the intelligence and ability for critical thinking will associate them with "conspiracy theory nuts".

most with an IQ above double digits understand this.

ok tell me this genuis. IF that plane was shot down, wouldnt that mean the governments official story about the highjackers is true. Why would they shoot the plane down if the USA goverment was behind it.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by tide88]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ahh, you poor poor person. You do realize that to be a disinfo agent doesn't mean you are hired to go around and do so, right? No, I guess you didn't catch that.

There are millions of disinfo agents in this country. You, going out and passing on false information that you heard on Fox news because you believed it, is playing the role of a disinfo agent.

Don't be a fool and fall for the semantic games that are played. Words like "terrorism" and "New World Order" and "disinfo agent" have been personified so that those without the intelligence and ability for critical thinking will associate them with "conspiracy theory nuts".

Ok, sorry I didnt understand the meaning of disinfo agent. There are a lot of people on here who think people from the government are watching and posting dis inofrmation too. On the other hand, Maybe you and goldenfleece (or even the whole truth movement) are disinfo agents trying to sprew lies about 9/11 to make it seem as though the US government was behind 911. Seem just as likely that you are one as the guy who you claim is in fact just that. Heck you might even work for the CHinese government, Iranians, or the russians.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Err... No.

U93 was delayed at takeoff so it is logical that they wouldn't have a excuse to let it hit a target too (as if they did have one in the first place..). Therefore it had to be shot down.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ULTIMA1 Said : "WRONG, i was a crew chief which means i was trained on all aspects of all types of planes.

I also am a anaylist for the government and have access to lots of resorces."

ULTIMA1, there is really no way to say this without sounding rude, and by no means am I taking a pop shot at you in regards to my query, but to not point this out would be unfair even though I loathe the current state of this country, but a government analyst would never type without caps, and spell words like "analyst", or "resources" incorrectly.

Even on a forum, it would be a natural habit to type fairly competently. I'm not exactly saying that I am calling you a liar, but to be honest it is doing a fair amount of damage to the very strong claim you are advocating, and in this day and age, credibilty is not plentiful in western society. Is there any way that perhaps you could explain that?

Again, no disrespect, but this is more or less what I do when reading posts.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ok tell me this genuis. IF that plane was shot down, wouldnt that mean the governments official story about the highjackers is true. Why would they shoot the plane down if the USA goverment was behind it.

I tried to post this once already and it booted me, so hopefully this wont be a double post.

If the plane was shot down, it does not mean the government wasnt behind it. No let me preface this by saying I am not someone who claims to know the truth of what happened that day. The following is all said hypothetically:

If the gov't was behind this, is it really out of the question that a failure would be planted A)To create american "HERO'S" that citizens could feel for; B)to plant evidence(afterall, we never saw a plane hit the pentagon. But we did see planes hit the towers, and there is debris from planes all over PA, so it must have been one that flew 5 feet of the ground and hit the pentagon, right?; C)To show that america is not totally vulnerable; D)To get the american people in a "git er done" mindset (hey, they fought terrorists on that plane, we should as a country)

It is also quite possible that there was a blip in their scheduling, and there was no excuse to justify why it was allowed to deviate off course almost an hour after 3 other buildings were hit.

The list of possibilities is endless, and no, the gov't being responsible is not the only answer. But when someone attacks something like this as aggressivley as has been done, it reeks of fear to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Err... No.

U93 was delayed at takeoff so it is logical that they wouldn't have a excuse to let it hit a target too (as if they did have one in the first place..). Therefore it had to be shot down.

That is rediculious. Why not just let it reach its destination then. If it was delayed and they knew they would never be able to let it hit its target, why go through with the highjack faking at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join