It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi, I'm wondering what this could possible have been.....a couple of weeks ago I was trying to fall asleep. Occasionally I will get a strange feeling, like a wave of some sort of energy is starting to overcome me. It doesn't feel scary, just unnerving and I usually make myself fully awake and 'shake it off', otherwise it become difficult to move, like 'old hag' syndrome but not evil-feeling. This time I decided to just try to fall asleep anyway so I let it happen, but the weird thing is, it felt like electricity buzzing over my body, and then the weirdest feeling, like a blender (for lack of a better term) churning and vibrating energy right inside the center of my chest! Needless to say it freaked me out and I woke myself all the way up, pronto. This has sort of happened another time, but it was in the daytime, I was half-asleep and then suddenly it was very difficult to move and took all my strength to make an effort to. I was hearing music but it faded away and all I heard was loud static, and my vision literally kept mixing with static and almost looked like bad reception on a TV.......it went away after a minute or so but it was not a nice experience.

Any ideas? :\

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I always try and find a rational explanation for things first. When was the last time you went to a doctor & had a physical? You may have a heart murmur or an unknown heart condition. My Mom used to feel a "fluttering" in her chest. It usually didn't last long, but when she did, it would be hard for her to breathe or do much of anything. After having some tests done, it turns out that she has a heart murmur & an irregular heart beat.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

i think i have had the exact same thing in the past from what your describing with the vibrations and that i used to think there was something spiritual happening to me.

but instead the doctor said i had really low irn in my body it seems silly but thats what he said and since ive had iron pills i havnt had one of those experiences since.

join