It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for WW111, who is strong enough to lead us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Preparing for WW111, who is strong enough to lead us?

To day Iran tested long range missiles powerful enough to reach Israel.
Israel says war with Iran inevitable, and Bush constantly saber rattling.
who is strong enough to lead us in WW111?
Churchill said, “Something quite extraordinary is afoot. All the signals are set for danger. The red lights flash through the gloom. Let peaceful folk beware. It is a time to pay attention and to be well prepared” (ibid.). And so it is today. The danger signals and the red lights are flashing. But people are prone to ignore their watchmen until it is too late.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Depressingly we have noone right now to stand up and stay enough is enough. The UN is weak, George Bush is part of the problem, Putin via his new cronie is also pushing buttons. God helps us all

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Who is strong enough!?! Geez. WWIII has been planned and anticipated by many in the present admin. Lead us? Heh. They will lead us into slavery and death.

If you want something different, vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

World War 111 ???!!!!

What happened to World War 3-110?

All kidding aside. Iran is just testing the waters. They're like a teenager in a new car.

The key factor in this will be whoever the next president is, and how they'll handle volatile situations from Tehran.

Lets keep in mind that OPEC has already threatened "unlimited increases" in the price of gasoline, if the United States attacks Iran.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ok i will do it. i will declare martial law and take over the oil companies in usa and drop the price of gas down to 98 cents per gallon. any votes for me?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
why would anyone hope for a WW3?

for god sake i surely don;t want to have to kill any man.

and hope they don't wanna kill me..
i only live once..none of this jihad crap for me im dead im dead folks

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
the reason people are pushing for ww3 is because our economy is collapsing and the government wants to divert peoples attention from their own ineptitude. take a look at whats happening on wall street. everything will make alot more sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Mmm...well, Sean Hannity says George W. Bush is one of the nation's greatest Presidents, so why not? Declare an emergency, stay in power, because "no one understands the threats we face...."

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have thought long and hard about the wars of today and wars of yesterdays. I feel this war on terrior is not a war we should be focused on. I think the wars of today are a way to get the most powerful nation to weaken so the real war can take place. ww111 wha does this all mean? well lets think. The middle east wants to destroy all of Isreal not hurt them but a new holicost of the Jewish Religion. Iran is not just some desert therid world contry make no mistake they are a super power to look at what weapons they have and how they can deploy them. It is time for America and all nations to stand together andtake control of are Military forces and protect all that is dear to us. I dont know if any of you are religious but the Bible does say if gods chosen people are destroyed so will all of man many believe the chosen people are the Jews in Isreal. so what do you think

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There was a time when nearly everyone admired the Unites States despite its shortcomings. After WW2, It had gained great advancements in technologies and most people in the States had a way of life only the rest of us could dream of. The world watched the USA and it’s inventive and creative people with amazement. I was brought up in England in the UK, and as children we would argue with each other, who was going to be the Americans in the toy soldier battle. We were very poor and seeing how many people lived in the States made us envious, but not bitter.
As an outsider I can clearly see where America has gone wrong in many ways. I can honestly say, It is rare that I hear a kind word said about America anymore. America now comes across as an hostile nation which no nation can trust, having no regard for the rest of mankind that shares the planet with it. America no longer has true friends (nations)in the world, the friends it has are either bought or they are two faced for their own interests. Even the UK, who tag along with everything America says, are thinking of their own interests in the relationship. The foreign policy used by the USA has created an unstable world which will cause great problems for America and its people and the world. America had a chance to make itself rich, powerful and truly respected by world nations, making itself a type of World Empire never seen before, but through its own greed and lack of understanding of other cultures and political and religious beliefs, America has destroyed itself. You can build an Empire through military force or through clever trade and investment abroad. The USA has failed the latter hence its design on countries which have vast mineral or other resources it wants to take for free to save itself. The leaders of the USA have failed the American people and squandered the incredible wealth it had on crazy ventures

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If nobody else volunteers, I'll do it. I have the will and the smarts. I think I'd be a good leader to take us into the future, whether that means a glistening paradise where everyone lives in peace and harmony, or a hellish firestorm of misery and pain where we claw at each other for bits of radioactive food to survive. I'm good, either way.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nohup, i will follow you!!!
However i doubt that even such a glorious and experienced leader as you will be able to lead us all to anything else then slaughter. So it hardly changes who will lead us to mass graves of ww3.
To soften the post - i see no ww3 on the horizon. Leaders (except Nohup, of course) are cynical and cold blooded bunch - others do not get that far (again, ecxept Nohup). But they have families, kids, relatives. They want to enjoy their positions,money wealth. Hard to do it - both from nuclear shelter or grave.
I predict a new cold war! And with Nohup as a leader we will prevail!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No one "leads" my ass!

I wish the leaders of these conflicting nations would just take it out in the parking lot instead of dragging the rest of us into their childish games of world domination.

top topics

join