It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time "distortions": a proposal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Star and flag for you!
I will be having serious affirmative meditation sessions every day for a while!
The funny thing is, if it works we will not even know it, as we will inherit the memories associated with the timeline we transport ourselves to.
Maybe I did it already?
*looks around, checks bank balance*
Yup, I guess I have to try harder!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

I know better than to mess with anyone's methods (!), but I simply have to state my opinion that affirmations are - in my experience, obviously - just a useful aid within a much wider and all-encompassing practice.

I do wish I had more time - I am not at home and really can't afford it (the time, I mean) - but I will say this: try to LIVE what you want "manifested" as vividly as you can.

Feel it in your BODY - physically.
(I have recently noticed a startlingly powerful effect of feeling the reality you want in the legs: the calves, the feet. It's as if you are already walking in that reality.
Also... the BACK OF THE HEAD. When you've hit the right spot with the right stuff, meaning the right content and intensity of thought, you'll KNOW, believe me.)

FEED it, even - also physically (see Kruel's post above).
Franz Bardon and other "gurus" (please, note the quotation marks) have called this "eucharistic" eating and drinking. It is a very important part of the practice.

Another Bardon's tip: BREATHE the air of the reality you are manifesting as often as you can.

For more on Bardon see, among other threads, the one I posted about him a few days ago.

Also, the thread called How the LOA works offers some precious tips and insights.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by Psychopump

I know better than to mess with anyone's methods (!), but I simply have to state my opinion that affirmations are - in my experience, obviously - just a useful aid within a much wider and all-encompassing practice.

I do wish I had more time - I am not at home and really can't afford it (the time, I mean) - but I will say this: try to LIVE what you want "manifested" as vividly as you can.

Feel it in your BODY - physically.
(I have recently noticed a startlingly powerful effect of feeling the reality you want in the legs: the calves, the feet. It's as if you are already walking in that reality.
Also... the BACK OF THE HEAD. When you've hit the right spot with the right stuff, meaning the right content and intensity of thought, you'll KNOW, believe me.)

FEED it, even - also physically (see Kruel's post above).
Franz Bardon and other "gurus" (please, note the quotation marks) have called this "eucharistic" eating and drinking. It is a very important part of the practice.

Another Bardon's tip: BREATHE the air of the reality you are manifesting as often as you can.

For more on Bardon see, among other threads, the one I posted about him a few days ago.

Also, the thread called How the LOA works offers some precious tips and insights.

I thank you for your reply, and I am sure it will enlighten some other readers of this thread. I am no novice to the LOA, having ´used´ it to manifest physical objects of high value on VERY short notice. I just had never thought of using it in conjunction with temporal instability to determine which world/time line my consciousness will reside in.

The idea of breathing the air of the reality I choose is a powerful concept, thankyou for that!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I forgot to point out something in your post that sounds "basic" but is very important:

The funny thing is, if it works we will not even know it, as we will inherit the memories associated with the timeline we transport ourselves to.

Indeed.

Although, judging by my experiences in this timeline (wherever and whenever "this" timeline is), there may be quite considerable "bleed-through" of memories.

About the LOA thread: if you haven't already, do have a look at it.
Not because you were a "novice", but precisely because you are not.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I believe the time has come to bump this thread again...
As I said in my previous post: you have been warned, haven't you?

Do try what I am proposing.
It's not the worst thing you could do with your time, even if I say so myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join